+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in Caregiver PR application sent in 2011 timeline, Welcome...

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
that was enlighting! if i want to go home in december, the work permit that i have is up to january 2010 can i still go home? and is the work permit still valid?

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
rosellyalung said:
that was enlighting! if i want to go home in december, the work permit that i have is up to january 2010 can i still go home? and is the work permit still valid?
your work permit is way too expired!its not valid.....

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
BOYZONE2 said:
Hi everyone, i am an open work permit status and waiting for my pr approval , i just comeback from vacation and i just want to share with you what the lady border officer at the Toronto Pearson International Airport told me about this letter of employment that some of our fellow foreign workers are saying that it is needed or a requirement before you enter canada,i ask the the lady border officer if it is really necessary for me to show to her my letter of employment from my employer and same with other foreign workers inspite of having a valid work permit ,and she answered me very politely that THEY DON'T NEED ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE PASSPORT, RE-ENTRY VISA,EMBARKATION CARD,AIRLINE BOARDING PASS NUMBER AND VALID WORKING PERMIT! i do hope that this would enlighten everybody that are planning to go out of Canada for vacation.
Hello BOYZONE2

Thank you for sharing, I still confuse about the information as your said we don't need a letter from employer but when I read from this forum http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/no-letter-from-employer-entry-in-canada-t74499.0.html at brie74 shared that she just came back and she said the letter from employer very important.

vampirella

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
When should you start checking the status of your application online? Will the Immigration send you some sort of a letter?

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
hi kitt1517,
Even them the Border Officers at the Airport are wondering she told me why "SOME" foreign workers are bringing with them letter of employment which is not a requirement. your passport, re-enrty visa and working permit are the 3 very important travel documents that you need before you will go out of Canada,for brie74 i don't know why he/she mentioned about the importance of bringing the letter of employment sometimes we foreign workers are making our own problems some of us are not content what was only being ask in the requirements, we like to ask ourself "WHAT IF" and this lead us to confusion that we include things that are not supposed to be.@ rosselyalung,
our working permit has a validityy period and again here we are making our own problems and confusions,because somebody says its way to near to expiry date. even when you call cic right now they will say it clearly to you that your working permit will be valid until the last minute of the date in it..

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
@ rosselyalung,
our working permit has a validityy period and again here we are making our own problems and confusions,because somebody says its way to near to expiry date. even when you call cic right now they will say it clearly to you that your working permit will be valid until the last minute of the date in it..
It is expired....Check the date..she wrote Jan. 2010 and we're 2011 already. Im not confusing other LCPs here. I just want to point out..maybe she wrote it wrong and correct it. And i'll rewrite and quote

"that was enlighting! if i want to go home in december, the work permit that i have is up to JANUARY 2010 can i still go home? and is the work permit still valid?"

aridoarikato

Star Member
Feb 2, 2011
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-April 2011; LC2 - Aug 2013
AOR Received.
April 9, 2014
Med's Request
April 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 29, 2014: Reassessment of medical -June 26, 2015
Interview........
Aug. 25, 2015
Passport Req..
Aug. 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 5, 2015 (delivered 10/24/15) valid up to 04/10/16
LANDED..........
LC1 -Aug.25, 2015; LC2 - Dec. 22, 2015
vampirella said:
When should you start checking the status of your application online? Will the Immigration send you some sort of a letter?
Hi vampirella. Your name sounds familiar from that other forum :D...Anyways based on my experience I got to check my ECAS almost a month after I submitted my application and I haven't got any letter from CIC.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Sorry guys it was typo error i mean jan 12, 2011

vampirella

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
aridoarikato said:
Hi vampirella. Your name sounds familiar from that other forum :D...Anyways based on my experience I got to check my ECAS almost a month after I submitted my application and I haven't got any letter from CIC.
Hi! GT? Sis Cha? Am I smelling a Calgarian blood here? :D

honeyvee13

Jul 1, 2011
hello.we really need help how to answer the application 5490e(spouse questionnaire).does anyone knows a video tutorial to answer the questions or link maybe?i just submit my application for pr under the live-in caregiver class last may 13, 2011 and they received it by may 16 and started processing it by may 31,2011.i've looked for the application kit that the embassy might send to my hubby in the philippines if ever just to review it and it confuses me.so i really need help with this..
and i just want to know if my hubby needs to wait for a medical request first send by the embassy or he can do it now even if he doesn't have any letter from the embassy yet?and is the application kit will be send to him together with the medical request? because when i reviewed the checklist it says there that he needs the medical form signed by a doctor together with the application forms,so again it confuses me..please help me with this..thank you very much to all

kishia

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2010
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Med's Request
Aug 29, 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 18, 2012
Interview........
Dec 19, 2012 @ CIC Vancouver
Passport Req..
Nov 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 19, 2012 @ CIC Vancouver
@ honeyvee13: Hi! I just want to share that I had a friend who sent her appl last JUNE 2010 and up to now her dependents have'nt receive
their LC2 KIT so you have to wait. The SPOUSE / PARTNER QUESTIONNAIRE is simple & easy to fill up. And you have to wait the
LC2 KIT first then medical request follows if there's no problem with their papers. In my case my dependents have'nt receive yet
their med request...Good luck! :)

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Sorry qgain mywork permit expires on jan 12, 2012