Interview........
Oct 15, 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 17, 2014 received visa dec 22 2014
LANDED..........
LC1 landed Oct 15, 2014 Lc2 ecas decision made oct 21, 2014
Pag po ba laging nag ininquire lalong tumatagal processing ng papers?

kimchiboy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Vegraville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2012
Doc's Request.
Sep 4, 2014 (Sent 9/28)
Med's Request
Sep 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Sep 16, 2014 (emedical received cic 9/23)
Interview........
May 18
Passport Req..
January 30, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
Anyone who has experience sending documents to their LC1 in Canada via EMS? How long will it takes for the delivery of the documents to the receiver? I am tracking my documents sent via EMS but there isn't any update after reaching Vancouver Airport (YVR). Three days in a row I am waiting for any update on the EMS tracking, sigh. I always ship documents via EMS in other countries and I got updated very fast but not with Canada. I should have use FedEx instead, seems a great mistake as days passing by means delays on CIC's processing :'(

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
hi to all filipino LC2.. sino po dito nagpamedical sa st lukes global taguig??? required ba yung MMR Vaccine regardless of age? at magkano po ba??? salamat sa lahat ng tutulong.. magpapamedical kami this coming monday.... :)

clairelyza

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
BicolanoMan said:
hi to all filipino LC2.. sino po dito nagpamedical sa st lukes global taguig??? required ba yung MMR Vaccine regardless of age? at magkano po ba??? salamat sa lahat ng tutulong.. magpapamedical kami this coming monday.... :)
[/quot

Yes it is required but you can do it later when you get your visa before come here in Canada and ask for a medical certificate that you get that shot you will need it here.

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
BicolanoMan said:
My husband was just asked to have a shot before coming to any hospital you like. Just needed a proof like certification that you had the MMR.

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
BicolanoMan said:

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
not required but they will tell you to have vaccine sa iba basra may cert bago umalis to canada..I asked my two friends who just arrived recently if their husband was ask for certificate of mar sa airport. they said no.

jagshai9

Oct 16, 2014
Angel0630 said:
I called CIC last month they say they are still doing the background check, and most likely they said we still need to wait for 39 months so probably by August I will receive my Pr, nothing else to do than to wait for forever.., I think the immigration people are just sleeping on the office and doing nothing.
You are right on that thing. They are lazy and doesnt care about us. Im over 42 mos and yet no notifications coming from cic. What in the world is going on. It is soooo frustrating and sickening for the looooooonngg wait.

lopi14

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Category........
Hi forum mates,

I have a confession to make. I already lost all hope with our application. Nonetheless, here's our family's update:

LC2: March 2014 (our papers from Manila were transferred to HK)
LC2: March 31, 2014 (my paper and eCAS status turned from In Process to Withdraw. I received a denial letter thru snail mail. The HK visa officer questioned part of my blank academic year. We argued in another letter that my mom went to Canada to work in 2007. I stopped for 3 semesters back in 2005 to help ease the financial stress we're experiencing. I never gotten any response from HK.)

Then I lost hope. For several months there were no updates for the other 3 applications. I silently left the forum thinking that I was just making things hard for me to accept that I got my paper denied and my brothers app went into deep sleep. Guess what, I'm now 33 turning 34 next Feb. I already lost almost 8 years in waiting for this. So we all stopped waiting, pushed the application aside.

We made ourselves busy with many things. Then, an email changed our family's long wait...

LC1 Landing Interview: Nov 03, 2014 (My mom never went to the said interview, she was just asked to pay the landing fees.)

LC2 PPR: November 14, 2014 (at around 9:32 MNL time, my brother who is now in 27s received an email from HK stating that he needs to submit his passport and signed "Appendix A". Few minutes later, my two other brothers got their emails, too.)

My mom who was super excited, immediately booked 3 tickets MNL to YYZ Feb 05, 2014. (Frantic mode)

I suppose 3 out of 4 will go to Canada. Our family was still able to get a good bargain out from the long and agonizing wait.

Maybe the only worst part for me in this bargain is the "separation anxiety" with my siblings. For the longest of time, me and my brothers, we're doin some crazy stuff here like wild xmas parties and movie marathons.

But life goes on...

Another story and confession to make in the future.

I'm not sure how will I be able to reunite with my family. I'd be the last man standing here in the Philippines.

Lots of things we learned along with the long wait. Patience is sure a virtue exercised in excess.

jagshai9

Oct 16, 2014
Angel0630 said:
I called CIC last month they say they are still doing the background check, and most likely they said we still need to wait for 39 months so probably by August I will receive my Pr, nothing else to do than to wait for forever.., I think the immigration people are just sleeping on the office and doing nothing.

U r right. They are just doin nothing. Means they dont care. Mine is past 42 months already and no words yet from cic. Until my status and owp expired but still meet the 90 days grace period. Meaning, i have two pending applications already with them. Whichever comes first it would be ok. But nobody knows when are they going to process it

parsley_ly

Mar 1, 2012
hi lopi14, i was just wondering you said that 3 out of 4 will go to Canada in your post. Does this mean that one of the LC2 was not granted a visa or the other one just does not want to go to Canada anymore. Anyways, the reason I asked is because I read somewhere that all LC2s should be present at the airport when they do the landing interview. If one is missing, the ones present will not be granted entry as well. Unless of course, visa was denied at the first place.

Lila24

Sep 26, 2014
@jhagshai- we have the same situation i got also two pending application, my PR is past 47 months already and my owp expiring on feb 23, 2015. I renewed my opw oct. 28,2014. What about you when is the expiration of your opw and when did you renew it?

Julsen

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/08/2013
AOR Received.
12/09/2013
Hi Everyone,
Please did anyone have to apply for extension of OWP while waiting for PR? If so, please what's the process?
Thank you :)

colet

Jul 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
cpcv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2010
Doc's Request.
10-2014
Med's Request
12-2014 ,06-2016
Interview........
04-06-2017
Passport Req..
03-27-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-17-2017
LANDED..........
04-06-2017
2010 lcp applicant here, waiting for lc1 pr ::)
cant check my lc2 ecas