+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking application problems

steve_kat

Oct 14, 2016
App. Filed.......
06-07-2017
Hi. My wife got an e-mail today providing the details to link our family class application. We entered all her application details and the system was unable to find the application. I have tried some of the suggestion I found in the forum but nothing works.

Can anyone provide any advice?

Thanks
Steve

KiwiNate

May 20, 2017
New Zealand
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Mate, I've been trying for months with no success.

Have given up and just accepted it. It doesn't affect your application and there are other ways to submit docs, check your status.

I can't believe CIC have made it so hard to link though, they need to sort that system out!

steve_kat

Oct 14, 2016
App. Filed.......
06-07-2017

Have given up and just accepted it. It doesn't affect your application and there are other ways to submit docs, check your status.

I can't believe CIC have made it so hard to link though, they need to sort that system out!
I guess good IT support is hard to find these days. I know it works much better when trying to collect taxes though.

steve_kat

Oct 14, 2016
App. Filed.......
06-07-2017

I also don't see any way to contact them by phone outside of the Canada. I tried to call 1-613-944-4000 and that did not work for me either.

steve_kat

Oct 14, 2016
App. Filed.......
06-07-2017

Update. It finally worked today when I just entered passport info and left birthplace blank. All very weird!