+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LETTER OF EXPLANATION FOR STUDY PERMIT

Entre

Jul 3, 2017
Can anyone please provide a format for the letter of explanation and how I can attach educational documents and other certificates in online study permit.

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Can anyone please provide a format for the letter of explanation and how I can attach educational documents and other certificates in online study permit.
Hi, do you able to find any info on this? I'm also looking for same info..

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi, do you able to find any info on this? I'm also looking for same info..
You only need that if you have been rejected and want to provide explaination for the rejection reason in CAIPS or rejection letter. there is no point submitting it for first time since you have no explaination to provide and you have covered everything in the SOP.

Mickymos

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
What if you don't submit letter of explanation but included an SOP... Will that lead to rejection for not including letter of explanation?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
What if you don't submit letter of explanation but included an SOP... Will that lead to rejection for not including letter of explanation?
Are you talking about first time application or 2nd time

ziyad24k

May 30, 2018
Or 2nd time, just apply for CAIPS and based on the officer's notes you can write a letter.
Hey can you please help me i recently applied and got rejected. Where do i submit an SOP, the only option it gives me is letter of explanation in the application. can i just submit it in the optional letter of explanation field? Could someone explain how caips works? How do i apply which website should i use? it said in my refusal letter that i can apply again if feel that im eligible and im very confident that i am because my brother went to canada and studied and he got his visa on his first try. i followed the same process and got rejected??

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hey can you please help me i recently applied and got rejected. Where do i submit an SOP, the only option it gives me is letter of explanation in the application. can i just submit it in the optional letter of explanation field? Could someone explain how caips works? How do i apply which website should i use? it said in my refusal letter that i can apply again if feel that im eligible and im very confident that i am because my brother went to canada and studied and he got his visa on his first try. i followed the same process and got rejected??
Yes , letter of explanation = SOP

Both are same thing .

Caips is easy , I used https://caipsgcms.com/order .

Get your caips notes and see what the VO has to say .