+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Timelines for application for PR under NEW Caring for Children Pathway

Nejcoz

Jul 19, 2016
Hi I am new in this site, I am single and planning to apply for my PR through caring for children pathway in November, I would like to ask did you undergo upfront medical examination before you send your application?

Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

themapledreamer

Aug 6, 2015
Nejcoz said:
Hi I am new in this site, I am single and planning to apply for my PR through caring for children pathway in November, I would like to ask did you undergo upfront medical examination before you send your application?

Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
yes we did. the dcotor will give you a paper after the examination and you should include that when you submit your application.

Helen8868

May 6, 2016
Hi guys, my application in caring for children pathway is finished already!here is my timeline

Applied: November 2 ,15
owp: dec 2, 2016
Received CIC HongKong office letter:dec 15, 2015(to provide husband's certified household registration HuKou)
email from CIC vegreville: Aug 02, 2016 application of processing is finished, CIC vancouver will contact with you for interview.
Now waiting the email from CIC vancouver for notifying me interview day.
How long should I receive the letter from CIC vancouver center office?

themapledreamer

Aug 6, 2015
Timeline (with husband)
July 12-sent my application
July 13- cic recieved my application via fed ex
July 13- started processing (ecas)
July 16- received first AOR via email
July 19- received eligibility letter
July 25- received email stating that my application has been completed and I should wait for cic to send me another email for my interview schedule , passport requested for husband, pr fee for me and my husband
July 26- email for interview schedule
August 2- had my interview :)
GOD IS GOOD!!!!

fair and honest

May 6, 2016
Dear officials, on your official website you have mentioned :
“Complete applications under the new pathways will be processed within 6 months. (How long will it take CIC to process applications under the Caring for Children or the Caring for People with High Medical Needs pathways?).”
Already I am waiting for 10 months.
I wrote letter to the Minister of Immigration, couple letters to Immigration office and receive the same answer: “Your application is in the process” and nothing more explanation, why does it take more time to process the application, than time mentioned in official web site? And only after 8 month after all my complain, they send me letter about additional documents they need !!! It is additional 3 months!!!
I know also people, whose process has been lasting over 8 months. They are afraid to write about it in the forum because they are afraid to voice out there issues, since they may have to deal with immigration service payback. They continue to live in fear.
There are people in form, who state that their process was complete in 1 month. I think it is a way government advertises the program. But reality is that there are more people whose process lasted more than 8 months.
Dear officials, Why did you write false information on your official website ?

fair and honest

May 6, 2016
“Complete applications under the new pathways will be processed within 6 months. (How long will it take CIC to process applications under the Caring for Children or the Caring for People with High Medical Needs pathways?).”
I wrote letter to the Minister of Immigration, couple letters to Immigration office and receive the same answer: “Your application is in the process” and nothing more explanation, why does it take more time to process the application, than time mentioned in official web site? And only after 8 month after all my complain, they send me letter about additional documents they need !!! It is additional 3 months!!!
I know also people, whose process has been lasting over 8 months. They are afraid to write about it in the forum because they are afraid to voice out there issues, since they may have to deal with immigration service payback. They continue to live in fear.
There are people in form, who state that their process was complete in 1 month. I think it is a way government advertises the program. But reality is that there are more people whose process lasted more than 8 months.

AprilAlice

May 10, 2014
My timeline, single applicant, caring for children.

July 15 - Sent the application
July 18 - CIC received
July 21 - letter for cic that they have received my application and started processing it on July 20th,
second letter "It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status in this class. A final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements have been met"
Nothing ever since. I don't know what "remaining requirements" they are talking about, because I've submitted every single document.
Tomorrow is one month since they have my application. :eek: :(
If I could go back in time I would have sent an OWP application as well with the PR application.

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi All,

Just one of my friend asking that the eligibility PR - Caring for children for caregiver that request education as following:

Education

You must have:
a completed Canadian post-secondary education credential of at least one year,
OR
a completed foreign education credential, and an original Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) by an organization approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to show it is equal to a completed Canadian post-secondary education credential of at least one year.

The education must relative to job that you work or any education. Eg: if I were business admin - college student in my home country and worked as caregiver for caring children in Canada and I meet all requirement ( work experience, language exception education as I mention). Is it eligibility to apply PR?

Thanks a lot for your help

tophe2tabha

Jul 30, 2016
Hi All,

I just received a letter from cic yesterday stating that the processing is complete and i need to pay landing fee . I already pay my landing fee right away thru online payment.

How long will it take for cic to respond for the schedule of my interview?

AprilAlice

May 10, 2014
tophe2tabha said:
Hi All,

I just received a letter from cic yesterday stating that the processing is complete and i need to pay landing fee . I already pay my landing fee right away thru online payment.

How long will it take for cic to respond for the schedule of my interview?
Hi
It could be the same day or a few days after.

P.S. Your inbox is full, I can't respond to your last message;)

tophe2tabha

Jul 30, 2016
AprilAlice said:
Hi
It could be the same day or a few days after.

P.S. Your inbox is full, I can't respond to your last message;)
Hi sorry i did n't notice that my inbox is full already. I erase it already

fair and honest

May 6, 2016
I sent my documents already 1 year ago, on 2 September, 2015. Only after 50 days, on 22 October, 2015, I have received confirmation letter !!!!! (usually letter from Toronto to CIC taking 2-3 days).

fair and honest

May 6, 2016
Today already 11 months..... Who can help me and my family... Only GOD !
I sent my documents already 1 year ago, on 2 September, 2015. Only after 50 days, on 22 October, 2015, I have received confirmation letter !!!!! (usually letter from Toronto to CIC taking 2-3 days).
Already I am waiting for 11 months.