+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***Landing in Toronto between October and December 2017 - Let us connect here***

Jul 14, 2017
Many congratulations to all those peeps who received their golden email lately. Also, my best wishes to everyone who has been patiently waiting to receive their PPR mails. God willing, each one of us will land in our dreamland shortly.

In order to discuss pre-landing and post-landing issues to ensure smooth landing, I have created a whatsapp group titled 'Toronto 2017'.

Please feel free to join the group and learn from each other's experiences:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/J2s1ajiIYqrKu0u1s8wLzX

Purpose of this group is to seek help or knowledge regarding job, accommodation (finding roommates or housemates to share a house with) and all other needs related to landing & settling in Toronto.

Rules:-

1) Please discuss only settlement/landing stuff.. No Good Morning/night/evening, No Greeting Message, No Religious Posting, Not a Politics posting etc.

2) No bad word or expression will be allowed

3) Suggestions and recommendations for good trade only i.e accommodation, hotel, job agencies, insurance auto/home etc.

4) Admins will have rights to remove person for wrong posting, no solicitation other than topics.

Have a productive week ahead guys! Catch you all on whatsapp soon :)

Reactions: lok254