+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi guys,
we plan to land with family by end of Sep. i have gone thru this page and understood following documents to be required by IO.

a. passports
b. copr
c. list of items we are carrying i.e inventory
d. pictures of jewelery items
e. pof
f. birth, marriage, medical certificates, family tree etc

anything else, pls mention if i m missing?

regards,
abdul
Perhaps this can also help, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/arrival.asp

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys! Just landed in Canada (toronto), everything went perfectly well. They did not ask for proof of funds or anything at all. But one thing that confused me is that no one asked for my b4 form (goods accompanying) even though i had it fully filled out. When i asked customs, they just asked me if i had any goods that would be following, i said no. Then they told me i was good to go..and didnt take my forms or photos of my jewelry or anything.. is this normal?

Last edited:

hazem2emam

Sep 5, 2017
I have a question regarding the PR card as I have to travel from Canada before receiving my PR , I gave them a friend's home address to send my PR to, then he can bring it with him next winter and give it to me by hand in my home country.
can my friend (a Canadian citizen now) travel from Canada with someone else's PR card with him or he may face a problem in the airport ??

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I have a question regarding the PR card as I have to travel from Canada before receiving my PR , I gave them a friend's home address to send my PR to, then he can bring it with him next winter and give it to me by hand in my home country.
can my friend (a Canadian citizen now) travel from Canada with someone else's PR card with him or he may face a problem in the airport ??
No problem

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi guys! Just landed in Canada (toronto), everything went perfectly well. They did not ask for proof of funds or anything at all. But one thing that confused me is that no one asked for my b4 form (goods accompanying) even though i had it fully filled out. When i asked customs, they just asked me if i had any goods that would be following, i said no. Then they told me i was good to go..and didnt take my forms or photos of my jewelry or anything.. is this normal?
Yes it is normal

SimpleMac

Nov 22, 2016
Hi all,
I m planning to land in Toronto in oct . Please let me know how can I take the Proof of funds ( single applicant).

hazem2emam

Sep 5, 2017
Hi all,
I m planning to land in Toronto in oct . Please let me know how can I take the Proof of funds ( single applicant).
I landed in Toronto 2 weeks ago, they didn't ask me for proof of funds, they just asked me how much money I had, the figure I told them they wrote it down
if you have more than CAD 10,000 you have to inform and that's all.