Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I have a question. Are we to mail the medical receipt? The doctor's gave hubby his doctors form with his pic on it and a form he signed and was told to mail it. Very confusing. Any went to mobay ?
your app is in Kingston right? Our medical was done upfront at the time and it was mailed in. You can mail it to Kingston visa office with uci/app number. On a side note we sent an updated pcc and sent it to KVO recently and took them 2 weeks to acknowledge they received by mail. I prefer mailing vs. Webform. Husband went to mobay dr. for medical.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Belle thanks love. I don't know if it is there yet. I got an email from Mississauga Aug 3 saying they were transferring the file but I do see the app went into process day before that. The doctor said because she was waiting on the x-ray it was incomplete but it would be sent to Mississauga electronically once x-ray was received. There was a form that had his passport picture on it and another form he signed indicating all information is true. He mailed it yesterday and it was received yesterday. We included only the UCI number. I have a friend who applied around the time I applied and they weren't asked to mailing anything in. That's why we were a both confused. Hubby says it is to be mailed in as it confirms medical was done. Happy to hear to your hubby did it in mobay and mailed it in. I feel better now. Is the next step background and security? I didn't see a column in the spreadsheet. Do you know when that starts? I feel things are moving quickly as we only applied end of June and in process.
Hey Destiny,
I am glad that was sorted out for you and hubby. I tell you this application process is like an emotional rollercoaster. In the beginning it went fast, now that its at Kingston for over 2 months waiting to hear anything. The longest part is background and security. They usual review eligibility. Thats the step we are on. When they actually start, Im not sure. We order gcms notes now because I want to know what kingston is up to in our app. Focusing on other things to keep me preoccupied then checking emails every day lol. Looking forward to hear about the interviews in Sept/Oct to prepare husband for it. My hubby and remembering dates?? Lol. We are all in this together and it is great that we have this forum to ask questions, assist and to purely vent!

Reactions: JamaicanSnowflake

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Belle, thank goodness the worry about the medicals is behind us now. I heard from different threads it takes a bit of time to hear something adverage is 2-3 months. Eligibility happens before sucurity? What is the eligibility accessed on the marriage? We're totally fine with 12 months waiting as we have waited this long already. The interviews will all go well for everyone. You might be blessed and have no interview.
Right now his gckey says we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. App in progress. We will let you know when we start background checks etc. The eligibility looks at the genuineness of the marriage. That would be a blessing!

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Good Morning:

I'm trying to decipher everything that I need sent back from jamaica signed, am I on the right path and if I'm missing anything can someone tell me what I'm missing?

1. Generic Application;
2. Declaration;
3. Use of representative
4. Marriage certificate from the RGD.

Do I need the medical done now at the beginning? and should I send in the police report when the application initially gets sent in?

I also may need help on writing the letter or the history of our relationship. I'm not sure how much to put into this and what to say exactly.

Thank you
Lea-Ann

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
Good Morning:

I'm trying to decipher everything that I need sent back from jamaica signed, am I on the right path and if I'm missing anything can someone tell me what I'm missing?

1. Generic Application;
2. Declaration;
3. Use of representative
4. Marriage certificate from the RGD.

Do I need the medical done now at the beginning? and should I send in the police report when the application initially gets sent in?

I also may need help on writing the letter or the history of our relationship. I'm not sure how much to put into this and what to say exactly.

Thank you
Lea-Ann
It's not required but i got all our documents notarized
Jamaican National ID
Birth-certificate
sent an original marriage certificate
i also included the refused travel request

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
It's not required but i got all our documents notarized
Jamaican National ID
Birth-certificate
sent an original marriage certificate
i also included the refused travel request
I need the National ID card? The Birth Certificate is a long piece of paper, I'm sending both originals in?

Whittick

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
File Transfer...
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for tye best
HI guys ,
Currently I'm Jamaica spending time with hubby. ..Interview next month ..Surprisingly they didn't ask for relationship proof or anything of that nature. ..They only asked for valid passport , 2 photos and the 490$ fee receipt don't know what to expect

LestinWify

Jun 15, 2017
HI guys ,
Currently I'm Jamaica spending time with hubby. ..Interview next month ..Surprisingly they didn't ask for relationship proof or anything of that nature. ..They only asked for valid passport , 2 photos and the 490$ fee receipt don't know what to expect
How long did you have to wait before kingston contacted you for interview. How long was your file in kibgston before contact.

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
hi everyone, please add me to the spreadsheet application outland submitted Friday Aug 18
Welcome! :) I've added you to the spreadsheet. It should be accessible to everyone, so please feel free to update it as you go along.

Whittick

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
File Transfer...
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for tye best
How long did you have to wait before kingston contacted you for interview. How long was your file in kibgston before contact.
File was transferred to Kvo on March 13.They contacted us for interview in May

nemrac1466

Aug 19, 2017
Please post my info on spreadsheet
1. Application Sent 01/25/2017
2. Application Rec'd by CIC 01/31/2017
3. Stage 1 AOR Rec'd (Either letter, email or 1st line in ECAS) 02/18/2017
4. SA Approval 03/22/2017
5. Schedule A Sent with App (Yes or no) No
6. Sched A Request 02/27/2017, 04/03/2017 (made small error so had to do it again)
7. Sched A Sent 04/11/2017
8. PCC Sent with App (Yes or No) yes
9. PCC Request none
10. PCC Sent 01/25/2017
11. Applicant Medical sent with App (Yes or NO) yes
12. Applicant medical request no
13. Medicals Sent 01/25/2017
14. Dependents Medicals send with App? (Yes or No) n/a
15. Dependents Medicals Requested n/a
16. Dependents Medicals Sent n/a
17. Ecas Permanent Residence Application Status "In Process" yes 03/22/2017
no interview yet, medical is "received"