+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

Mzenhamid

Sep 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Thanks for the efforts man. If you could add me to your WhatsApp group I would be grateful.

Mzenhamid

Sep 23, 2017
It's very hard to track my progress of my application, since I am using a representative. They said they will contact me if immigration office needs any extra documents or clarifications, the only thing I know about my timeline is
ITA: 12th April 2017
AOR: 7th July 2017

I requested for an update yesterday if I get anything I'll share it.

Reactions: lushahz

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Hello,

Sorry to be beating on this again and again.

Do we have to declare all our accounts in all banks or is it sufficient to just show enough funds in one bank account?

The reason I ask is I have accounts with multiple banks and have enough funds in account in one bank (Have declared this). The other account is in different bank and also has enough funds but also has credit card account even though debt is low (Not shown to IRCC). I also have car loan (Not shown to IRCC). I also have other credit card accounts that I have not declared to IRCC.

My total funds is greater than net debt and is also enough for POF but I declared only one of the accounts. Is this an issue?

Please advise.
Just showing minimum funds is more than enough. A little above that wouldn’t hurt though. So maybe you could get proofs from a max of two accounts. More than that would be futile. I showed a lot more than the minimum. But in the notes all they mention is “minimum funds met $20,000”

lushahz

Star Member
May 18, 2017
It's very hard to track my progress of my application, since I am using a representative. They said they will contact me if immigration office needs any extra documents or clarifications, the only thing I know about my timeline is
ITA: 12th April 2017
AOR: 7th July 2017

I requested for an update yesterday if I get anything I'll share it.
I have the same situation and according to the last screenshot shared by my representative, I was in NA2 stage.

osixco

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
I got a golden email this morning

Timeline

Invitation may 26th
AOR July 17th
NA2 July 26th
PPR September 22nd

I hope you guys get PPR soon
Congrats. So you didnt move to Ip2? Most applications that move from na to ppr are usually processed in London. Where was your vo?