+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2017 applications from Pakistan

Tylenstar_247

Nov 10, 2016
So my question remains - if the upfront medical status changed to pass on 1st of August, does that enhance the visa acceptance chances? Some threads indicate that.
Well what are they processing at the moment? They usually process background checks after medical is cleared.

harrisazhar130

Jun 22, 2017
Well what are they processing at the moment? They usually process background checks after medical is cleared.
What sort of back ground checks?

DO we have any data regarding applicants in 2016 who were medically cleared but their visas rejected?

I've read on this website that getting medical passed is the major hurdle! I don't think of its true!

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Biometrics was the next day

Medical. Upfront passed in 2 weeks
Exactly same thing with me for Biometrics

But my upfront medical is still not passed, its almost 4 weeks now! I visited for medical on 18/07/2017.
Is there any way we can track our medical result status? can we contact the e-medical center from where we did our upfront medical to ask them abt our medical status?

harrisazhar130

Jun 22, 2017
Exactly same thing with me for Biometrics

But my upfront medical is still not passed, its almost 4 weeks now! I visited for medical on 18/07/2017.
Is there any way we can track our medical result status? can we contact the e-medical center from where we did our upfront medical to ask them abt our medical status?

upfront med is submitting medical when you apply for your visa
did you receive intimating from the embassy to get yourself a medical?

As to your questions, yes once you give your medical, you can call and ask the org whether or not they have cleared you and fwd the results, accordingly.

Hasnain ejaz

Aug 12, 2017
Hello guys i have applied on 19th july and still waiting for medical can any one tell me how much time will it take to answer

Rija

Aug 12, 2017
Can anybody clarify the number of days it takes after passing the medical for the final decision to be taken?

Aug 3, 2017
When did your medical status change to pass? Was it upfront or you had taken it after they had intimated you?
They asked me to go for medical and my status changed to passed on 27th july, it wasn't upfront. They asked me for medical on 18th and i submitted it on 24th. After which they havent intimated me.