+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer for unskilled worker ?!?!

Discussion in 'Foreign Workers' started by attia32, Dec 9, 2007.

  1. hey guys, i found a job and empolyer in Canada but its not skilled work, i mean i just graduated from high school, no skills, so can the employer send me job offer and by this i get TRV as a foregin worker
    sorry my english is kinda bad, hope u guys got what i mean
  2. Hi

    The employer would have to obtain a Labour Market Opinion from HRSDC, very unlikely for unskilled labour, before you could apply for a work permit.

  3. sorry i don't get it, i don't know much about low-skilled or unskilled work permit, i have graduated from high schol, am i suppose to be low-skilled worker or what it called ?
    ..can u please explain my situation, what should it need and what shouldn't it need?
  4. Hi

    If you are unskilled, and the job is unskilled then is unlikely that you will get a work permit. If you are a US citizen, you can apply at one of the Canadian offices in the US for a working holiday visa, which is for 6 months only, where you can work at any job, but you have to leave at the end of 6 months.

    See: www.cic.gc.ca

  5. Where did you get your Employer? Jobbank?
  6. yes. the job is in trades field, i got no experience i just have High school certifcate.. can my employer sponsor me or the got job offer accpeted by LMO and i can get work permit ?

Share This Page