+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer for unskilled worker ?!?!

attia32

Dec 9, 2007
hey guys, i found a job and empolyer in Canada but its not skilled work, i mean i just graduated from high school, no skills, so can the employer send me job offer and by this i get TRV as a foregin worker
sorry my english is kinda bad, hope u guys got what i mean
thx..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

attia32 said:
hey guys, i found a job and empolyer in Canada but its not skilled work, i mean i just graduated from high school, no skills, so can the employer send me job offer and by this i get TRV as a foregin worker
thx..
The employer would have to obtain a Labour Market Opinion from HRSDC, very unlikely for unskilled labour, before you could apply for a work permit.

PMM

attia32

Dec 9, 2007
sorry i don't get it, i don't know much about low-skilled or unskilled work permit, i have graduated from high schol, am i suppose to be low-skilled worker or what it called ?
..can u please explain my situation, what should it need and what shouldn't it need?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

attia32 said:
sorry i don't get it, i don't know much about low-skilled or unskilled work permit, i have graduated from high schol, am i suppose to be low-skilled worker or what it called ?
..can u please explain my situation, what should it need and what shouldn't it need?
If you are unskilled, and the job is unskilled then is unlikely that you will get a work permit. If you are a US citizen, you can apply at one of the Canadian offices in the US for a working holiday visa, which is for 6 months only, where you can work at any job, but you have to leave at the end of 6 months.

See: www.cic.gc.ca

PMM

aj27

Apr 14, 2008
Philippines
attia32 said:
thx..
Where did you get your Employer? Jobbank?

attia32

Dec 9, 2007
yes. the job is in trades field, i got no experience i just have High school certifcate.. can my employer sponsor me or the got job offer accpeted by LMO and i can get work permit ?