JANUARY 2017 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
FAM
Sent on 01/03/2017 via UPS to courier address
Received and signed by D Seel on 01/04/2017
*Waiting*

Canada/USA applicants, NEW forms + PCC and E-Medical provided UPFRONT
I looked at your sig, and the fact you got cleared in a little less than 4 months blows my mind. Do you have any advice as to not have delays. and does inland outland matter for processing speed?

jaymehta26

Jan 9, 2017
It took awful lot of time for visa stamping! Almost a month.

Jan 19 - Application sent
Jan 24 - Application received
Feb 2 - Application linked to MyCIC (GCKey)
Feb 9 - Started working on the application. I'm now able to view status on ECAS using file # or sponsor's client ID
Feb 14 - CIC asked to submit IMM 5490, sent on the same day and also sent through mail to Mississauga, just in case
March 7 - PA gets an update on MyCIC requesting for medicals. I noticed the PA was issued a new client ID
March 10 - Sponsor approved, sent to LVO
March 12 - ECAS 'in process'
Aug 2 - Background check started
Aug 7 - Decision made
Aug 22 - Passport request
Aug 27 - Passport sent for stamping to Abu Dhabi VO
Sept 20 - Abu Dhabi VO sent the passport back after stamping

samshar

Sep 4, 2017
January Applicant, called IRCC today they said if you submitted your file after sept 19 it is not being processed. I am confused, how come some people already got their DM?

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
January Applicant, called IRCC today they said if you submitted your file after sept 19 it is not being processed. I am confused, how come some people already got their DM?
What did you ask them? Do you mean that they are not processing the coPR visas of people who applied after Sept. 19, 2016? Clearly that is not correct and why do you not contact your visa office? They are the ones who would have your app by now if you are a Jan applicant waiting for DM.

samshar

Sep 4, 2017
What did you ask them? Do you mean that they are not processing the coPR visas of people who applied after Sept. 19, 2016? Clearly that is not correct and why do you not contact your visa office? They are the ones who would have your app by now if you are a Jan applicant waiting for DM.

not it was just in the answering machine because they have a high call volume and weren't taking calls. I tried contacting the London Visa office by e-mail and webform but no response from them. Do you know how else to contact them?

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
not it was just in the answering machine because they have a high call volume and weren't taking calls. I tried contacting the London Visa office by e-mail and webform but no response from them. Do you know how else to contact them?
I am not going through the London Visa Office. My application is in Mexico City. I have an email for the visa office from past correspodences. My visa office frowns upon requests for status updates, so I do not send emails to ask them where they are at with the processing because they don't want to to be inundated with requests. I think it's probably the same with other visa offices. You won't get any info from IRCC call centre as the visa office informs them of any status updates.

Your best bet at this point would be to order GCMS notes to find out where they are at with your application.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
You need to be in Canada to order them and also the consent of the applicant (fill out the consent portion).

samshar

Sep 4, 2017
I am not going through the London Visa Office. My application is in Mexico City. I have an email for the visa office from past correspodences. My visa office frowns upon requests for status updates, so I do not send emails to ask them where they are at with the processing because they don't want to to be inundated with requests. I think it's probably the same with other visa offices. You won't get any info from IRCC call centre as the visa office informs them of any status updates.

Your best bet at this point would be to order GCMS notes to find out where they are at with your application.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
You need to be in Canada to order them and also the consent of the applicant (fill out the consent portion).
thanks for your help

chrissy_c

Jul 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris Visa Office
File Transfer...
16-04-2017
I'm stuck with Paris VO. No updates since march 2017. What about you?
January 24th applicant.
I applied to sponsor my husband on January 13th. I have no updated since March. I ordered the notes on the file and they stated that the security check was started. It appears that no one has picked up our file since early May. I think this is completely insane, and extremely upsetting that it takes this long to process, what I refer to as a perfect application. During the screening process, CPC Mississauga stated there were no concerns identified with the application or myself as sponsor (obviously!). I'm in the legal field and made sure that there was perfection on each line of the forms, and that the supporting documentation was supportive of our true relationship.

jaymehta26

Jan 9, 2017
Did you try this email address? LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

I was asked to inform LVO if I had troubles submitting my passport and they provided me with this email address. Hope this helps.

zocanada

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Hi guys ive just got this email from the vo i dont get it ive sent all what they asked for and now they want it again what the f

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents/information :

1. “Schedule A” here attached completed and signed;

2. The original of your Moroccan police certificate "Fiche anthropométrique" dated less than three months;

3. Two ID photos as per our attached specifications, without lenses;

4. Proof of recent contact with your sponsor (copy of letters, emails, detailed phone bill, video calls, etc…);

5. Proof of fund transfer by your sponsor in your favor.

For the sponsor

6. Copy of your airplane tickets, entry/exit stamps on your passport

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in processing delays of your application or its refusal.

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Hi guys ive just got this email from the vo i dont get it ive sent all what they asked for and now they want it again what the f
It's actually pretty common for them to request the same things multiple times. Just make sure you send it and they receive it.

goku17

Jun 7, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
HKVO
App. Filed.......
24-2-2017
Doc's Request.
15-03-2017
File Transfer...
18-4-2017
Med's Request