Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
:D:D:D

We sent you a notice on August 29, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 15, 2017 at 2:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

Reactions: elie72

research-scientist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

We sent you a notice on August 29, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 15, 2017 at 2:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us
Congrats.

elie72

Sep 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Aug 2007
Doc's Request.
17 Aug 2009
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2007
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
08 April 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 October 2011
LANDED..........
23 December 2011

Congratulations!!!!!

k33g

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017

Updated

Congrats!!!

Reactions: Sa3Sa3

legalcitizen

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We sent you a notice on August 23, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 08, 2017 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

office : Mississauga

k33g

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
We sent you a notice on August 23, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 08, 2017 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

office : Mississauga
updated

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017

big big congrats my friend

Reactions: Sa3Sa3

Coool dude

Feb 8, 2017
Hi its been almost 5 months ,i called them n they said everything is ok ,just have to wait for oath invite,i dont know whats going on with mississauga office to some people they are giving oath invites right away, really frustrated....

ankit1482

Aug 25, 2017
Hello Guys,
I applied for my citizenship in early Janurary this year . Did my exam late March and status changed to Decision made in Early April. But nothing has happened to my application since then. Its been over 5 months.
I think Decision Made means everything is done on my application. Would they still be working on something in my application ??? I did my test in Saskatoon and when I compare my timeline to other people some people who applied in March have their process finished already.

Can somebody throw some light on this. Or wait and watch is the only option !!!

fortesquieu

Jan 4, 2017
We sent you a notice on September 7, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 10, 2017 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

catharines

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hello Guys,
I applied for my citizenship in early Janurary this year . Did my exam late March and status changed to Decision made in Early April. But nothing has happened to my application since then. Its been over 5 months.
I think Decision Made means everything is done on my application. Would they still be working on something in my application ??? I did my test in Saskatoon and when I compare my timeline to other people some people who applied in March have their process finished already.

Can somebody throw some light on this. Or wait and watch is the only option !!!
I found this on CIC website
How long will I wait between my citizenship test and the ceremony?
We will give you the results of your test right after you take it.

If you meet all the requirements for citizenship, including passing the citizenship test, we will invite you to a ceremony to take the Oath of Citizenship. Your ceremony will normally take place within six months after you pass the test.