+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there anyone waiting MED's to be cleared after 3 months?

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Hello! I'm June CEC inland applicant.
Its been 3 months now but my medical exam hasn't been cleared yet. Is it normal? I thought it takes around two months or sometimes even less. Is there anyone who is experiencing the same?

Here is my current timeline:
Application status:We are processing your application.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress: We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Tomi2

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hello! I'm June CEC inland applicant.
Its been 3 months now but my medical exam hasn't been cleared yet. Is it normal? I thought it takes around two months or sometimes even less. Is there anyone who is experiencing the same?

Here is my current timeline:
Application status:We are processing your application.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress: We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yes it is normal. couple of my friends got their medical update very late.
one of them got altogether - passport request and medical update on the same day.

Others had 10 days of gap. so, you might get the update in couple of weeks even with passport request.
So, dontworry.

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Yes it is normal. couple of my friends got their medical update very late.
one of them got altogether - passport request and medical update on the same day.

Others had 10 days of gap. so, you might get the update in couple of weeks even with passport request.
So, dontworry.

Thank you for your reply. I really hope I will an update soon ~

Reactions: Tomi2