+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is IELTS necessary for Quebec immigration

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone

I am Nirav Khatri from Mumbai working as a senior research executive with a listed IT company. I have successfully passed free evaluation test on quebec website. Hence I am encouraged to write this post and seek your help.

-Is it necessary to appear for IELTS exams for Quebec immigration? I have read it in many posts that IELTS scores are not required for an applicant seeking quebec immigration. is it true?

Please guide

Thanks for your help

R

rollaelsaiary

You can provide another proof of language proficency instead of IELTS. you could go for TOEFL or if you worked in english country or dealt with English most of the time you can get exprience letter from your work with your language profeciency but I think that might be a bit complicated as your employer has to provide a written evaluation of your language skills from writing, reading, listening and speaking.

julia0345

Mar 17, 2010
California
Category........
Visa Office......
California,USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
13-02-2009
Although it is not neccessary but it is better to provide IELTS or TOEFL score for the success.For furhter information regarding Quebec Skilled work visa requirements visit here: immigration-success.blogspot.com/2009/11/quebec-skilled-worker-visacanada-quebec.html