Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2015 / Submitted on 20-07-2015 at ADVO
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-12-2015
Please read the previous posts carefully !!
Ask doubts here. So it will be beneficial to others too.

lejo.g

Aug 18, 2015
Hi Arun,
Do we need to go to IEI kolkata for getting the certificate and marklist attested.

With Regards
Lejo

mtaneja22

Aug 31, 2015
Is there anyone who got positive reply for IIIE Graduateship examination, its also an non for profit institute approved by MHRD, AIU, UPSC etc.

mtaneja22

Aug 31, 2015
Hello Arun

Is it necessary to get attestation done from Institute or we can take transcript from Institute.

& What about 10 & 12 th certificate, whether these also need to be attested from respective board or only copies attested by notary would be ok?

Regards
Mahesh

arun.gef

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi /Warsaw/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
10-03-2015
File Transfer...
22-05-2015
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2015 / Submitted on 20-07-2015 at ADVO
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-12-2015
Guys!!

Are you all reading this forum carefully??
I had explained the procedure very clearly in this page.
You guys can't pay attention to it & keep asking me questions, which are already answered.
There is nothing more I know about it!

Remember, I had done this by leaving my job in Dubai as I didn't have anyone else to ask support with all these stuff, & I traveled three times between Kerala & Kolkata to get it done as I wasn't aware of proper procedure & gone through many troubles (imagine having long train journeys without reservation & staying in dirty hotels!!), and I explained everything here as soon as I finished it.

It's funny that people keep sending personal messages to me regarding this thing without reading previous
messages in this same page. I do not wish to reply for any message about this topic as there is nothing more I know about it. Sorry. Please be ready to give it a try & take risks. You will be rewarded.

Good luck

arun.gef said:
Hi Prince,

Please read my previous posts.

General procedure to finish WES assessment:

Step-1: Check WES canada website, follow the steps mentioned there (for FSWP) & register.
Step-2: Download academic request form (you will see details about it during registration) & fill it as required.
Step-3: Go to IEI kolkata & submit copies of your marksheets & cerificates along with the above mentioned form to get attestation.
Step-4: get all these in a sealed envelope from IEI.
Step-5: attach DD in CAD for the required amount (as shows during registration) & copy of Associate/ Associate Membership certificates with the
sealed envelope & send all these to WES canada.

Arun

ParvinW

Jul 1, 2016
Thanks for the good work and guidance Arun!

Does anyone here have an idea about the recognition for someone who has completed AMIE section A and 7 out of 10 papers of section B?
Does WES consider only completed certifications? Or gives credits for completed subjects?

sjvyadav

Jun 25, 2016
Hii arun sir,

We have to send only amie certificates and membership copy?
does we have also send to diploma cerificates or down the level technical education certificates like i did diploma by DET-L (laterak entry). so is it nacessary to attach ITI cerificates also

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your amie certificates.. AM membership certificate, diploma certificate whereas possible 10 th certificates... all attested by controller of exams in sealed envelopes.

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Guys!!

Are you all reading this forum carefully??
I had explained the procedure very clearly in this page.
You guys can't pay attention to it & keep asking me questions, which are already answered.
There is nothing more I know about it!

Remember, I had done this by leaving my job in Dubai as I didn't have anyone else to ask support with all these stuff, & I traveled three times between Kerala & Kolkata to get it done as I wasn't aware of proper procedure & gone through many troubles (imagine having long train journeys without reservation & staying in dirty hotels!!), and I explained everything here as soon as I finished it.

It's funny that people keep sending personal messages to me regarding this thing without reading previous
messages in this same page. I do not wish to reply for any message about this topic as there is nothing more I know about it. Sorry. Please be ready to give it a try & take risks. You will be rewarded.

Good luck
Informative post.....but i have one question how much AMIE kolkata institute charge for sealed document ( for whole procedure which they done )? and in how much time they complete our document process ?

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
ARU
Hi All,

WES Canada has completed the assessment of my AMIE qualification today and it is equivalent to Canadian Four year Bachelor's Degree.

As I mentioned above, get attested (from IEI) copies of all mark sheets, Passing Certificate in a sealed envelope and attach
a copy of Associate certificate and Associate Membership certificate (Attestation not required) with it and send them to WES to get your assessment done.

Arun.K.K
Kerala
ARUN PLEASE SEND ME YOUR MOBILE NO. I AM NEW APPLICANT AND I DON'T KNOW PROCESS HOW I SHOULD GET VERFIED TRANSCRIPT FROM AMIE. KOLKATA THANK YOU.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
ARU

ARUN PLEASE SEND ME YOUR MOBILE NO. I AM NEW APPLICANT AND I DON'T KNOW PROCESS HOW I SHOULD GET VERFIED TRANSCRIPT FROM AMIE. KOLKATA THANK YOU.
The fee for issuing transcript is Rs. 525/- per transcript, if you wish us to send the transcript(s) to any Indian address (whether to your address in India for onward despatch to the destination from your end or directly to the organisation / institution in India). If you wish us to send the transcript to any organisation / institution abroad directly then the fee is Rs 1050/- per transcript. In case of candidates residing abroad, the fee for the transcript will be USD50 (whether you wish us to send the transcript(s) to any Indian address or foreign address).

The amount is required to be sent by demand draft in favour of “The Institution of Engineers (India)”, payable at Kolkata, alongwith the filled-in form for TRANSCRIPT (which is being sent to you as an attachment or alternately you may down load the form from the website of this institution www.ieindia.org, under the tab “Academics” click “Downloads” and download it from “Application Form for Duplicate Marksheet/Certificate/Transcript”) and the photocopies of pass marksheets of Sections A & B Examinations, and the complete mailing address to which the transcript is required to be sent, to the following address:

Director (EEA)

The Institution of Engineers (India)

8, Gokhale Road

Kolkata 700 020

Thanks

Anshuman

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
th
The fee for issuing transcript is Rs. 525/- per transcript, if you wish us to send the transcript(s) to any Indian address (whether to your address in India for onward despatch to the destination from your end or directly to the organisation / institution in India). If you wish us to send the transcript to any organisation / institution abroad directly then the fee is Rs 1050/- per transcript. In case of candidates residing abroad, the fee for the transcript will be USD50 (whether you wish us to send the transcript(s) to any Indian address or foreign address).

The amount is required to be sent by demand draft in favour of “The Institution of Engineers (India)”, payable at Kolkata, alongwith the filled-in form for TRANSCRIPT (which is being sent to you as an attachment or alternately you may down load the form from the website of this institution www.ieindia.org, under the tab “Academics” click “Downloads” and download it from “Application Form for Duplicate Marksheet/Certificate/Transcript”) and the photocopies of pass marksheets of Sections A & B Examinations, and the complete mailing address to which the transcript is required to be sent, to the following address:

Director (EEA)

The Institution of Engineers (India)

8, Gokhale Road

Kolkata 700 020

Thanks

Anshuman
thank you dear i got it and i downloaded the form. i just make the DD of 525Rupees/- and send section A and section B photo copy , thats it?

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
th

thank you dear i got it and i downloaded the form. i just make the DD of 525Rupees/- and send section A and section B photo copy , thats it?
Please read the IEI website and call them. They are reachable on phone. You can call Anshuman.

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Please read the IEI website and call them. They are reachable on phone. You can call Anshuman.
pawshi what is contact no of anshuman. can you mention here for me.

catherine1

Jul 3, 2017
Hi,

I am also trying to get transcript from Institution of engineers. Sent the application along with DD on 4th of August 2017 and the IEI office received it on 9th(from speed post tracking) . Any idea how long it will take for issuing of transcript ?

John

Last edited: