+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation to Apply Where is the Checklist?

Sweaver

Apr 6, 2017
Hi there, was hoping someone could help- I have recieved my ITA but I cannot see my personal document checklist anywhere, so I have no idea what steps I need to be putting into action at this point. TIA

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Sweaver said:
Hi there, was hoping someone could help- I have recieved my ITA but I cannot see my personal document checklist anywhere, so I have no idea what steps I need to be putting into action at this point. TIA
Everything you need is at this link, cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/invitations.asp

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Sweaver said:
You will have to update the information in your Permanent Resident application. Once you complete the questionnaire, you will get a personalized checklist.

For a general checklist, you can check this thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

Good luck!

limhockkiong

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
I got the checklist and one of the documents required that is still currently shown as "Not Provided" is my spouse's employment record.

I am the primary applicant and we are not claiming points for her work experience. We cannot obtain any letter from her previous employer to support her previous employment. I also suspect because of this outstanding document not provided, I cannot submit my application.

What do I do?