+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intial PR status

ahmede1

Sep 18, 2017
I just landed in Canada two days ago. I'm trying to login to CIC website to update my address for the initial PR card. However I can't login, I always get an error message that they can't identify me based on the information I entered.

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

Does it take sometime for my information to appear online? How long? If not, which identification type I should use?

Thank you

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
I have the exact same problem. I landed on Friday evening. CBSA agent gave me a paper which had a web link to upload address details for PR card. I am logging in with me details but it says: "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

Can someone please explain.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

I have the exact same problem. I landed on Friday evening. CBSA agent gave me a paper which had a web link to upload address details for PR card. I am logging in with me details but it says: "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

Can someone please explain.

1. Because the CBSA officer hadn't entered the information from the COPR in the system.

vinayak143001

Feb 4, 2017
Any timelines when they enter information from COPR in the system? Its been 2 weeks for me but I still get this error message "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided".