+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Movers from Dubai to Toronto

smed74

Nov 9, 2012
Hello,

I would appreciate if the forum members can suggest some good and reliable international packers / movers who offer door to door service from Dubai to Toronto.

Thanks & Regards,

mammen

Jan 23, 2013
U can check with leader relocation company Dubai.

sales@leaderrelocations.com.(Mr.Saju George)

aminjalili

Aug 17, 2017
Hello,

I would appreciate if the forum members can suggest some good and reliable international packers / movers who offer door to door service from Dubai to Toronto.

Thanks & Regards,
Al Sabaa Movers is a scam company which gave us terrible experience by foolishly relying on their undocumented promises. They packed and collected my stuff on 2nd July 2017 in Sharjah to deliver in Melbourne and we agreed that it would reach to my place by the end of Aug. That means I gave them enough time to arrange everything since it usually takes 35 to 40 days for such shipment. As soon as they collected my money and stuff, then their tone changed and started playing game and ignoring my emails. Even they rudely threaten to return my stuff on 20th July when I complained to them while I had my house vacant and canceled my UAE Visa. Now we are in Melbourne and they say it will be delayed for one month (end of Sept). We have come to know that the ship sailed away one month after collection of our belongings. This is the poorest quality of work a relocation company could deliver to customers.
Please document everything with your relocation company black and white and ask them specify the arrival date. Do not pay them upfront. Pay them partially, some part after packing, some part after receiving ship manifest indicating departure, some part upon delivery etc.

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Thanks for heads up. But i don't think any company would accept payment after delivery. Thats what i feel.