+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Insurance for SuperVisa

zstudent

Aug 15, 2011
Hello Experts,

Any idea how can we arrange for 1 year medical insurance for the supervisa applications? Is there any insurance company which offers these insurances?

Thankyou

InsuranceGuru

Dec 1, 2011
There is lots of carriers.. with lots of different pricing. Let me know what you are exactly looking for and I can help you.

my work email is dolly.sekhon@sunlife.com

Everything can be done over the phone or email.

DS

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
I am trying to find an option that you pay for 1 year but your 1 year is calculated based on the time your are inside Canada and you get a cash back. So if you apply in January, enter Canda in May and return in June; then first you have to pay for the full 1 year and when you leave Canada the remaining 10 years that is not used will be refunded.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am currently dealing with five Insurance Carriers that offer 1 year Super Visa Travel Medical Insurance to meed the Visa requirements.
To date I have had over 100 enquiries for this coverage and with the age of internet everybody shops online. What you get with most online sites is a price comparison assuming one is in perfect health, how many 70 or 80 years olds are in perfect health? The really cheap prices are typically for Policies that exclude pre-existing conditions. If one is shopping based on price this could very well be the most expensive insurance they will buy in the event of a medical emergency, when they are faced with a $100,000 bill which their insurance does not cover. The only way to get a real quote is to provide all the medical information for their Parents or Grandparents and go through the application process with a licensed agent, the quote is good for 90 days from most Insurance Companies even if you don't purchase it at the time of application. My advise is get all the medical information and history from your Parents and Grandparents, read the policy, ask questions and know what the claim proceedure is in the event of a claim.
If you need any additional information contact me directly.
Stone-Hedge Financial Group Inc.
Gary Goldshmidt
Toll Free 1.888.410.4393
Toronto Tel: 416.410.4393
Email: gary@stone-hedgefinancialgroup.ca

pulsarsidhu

Nov 24, 2011
Hey Guys,

Did u find some affordable insurance rates for super visa for parents? Mine one is about 36,00 for both of them so far, I searched.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When shopping for insurance don't just look at cheap rates, make sure the plan covers pre-existing conditions otherwise this could turn out to be the most expensive insurance you will ever buy, when the insurance company denies a claim for $100,000 or more. My friends mother came here from Australia for a visit she was 80 years old. The poor women had a stroke the insurance company paid out close to $100,000 to stabalize her in the hospital and fly her back home. The difference between a cheap policy and good policy that covers pre-existing conditions is not alot of money, if you want to make it more affordable select a higher deductible.
You can contact me for a quote I shop with five Insurance Companies.

Gary Goldshmidt
Managing Director
Toll Free: 1.888.410.4393
Toronto Local Tel: 416.410.4393

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
I am looking for a kind of insurance that I pay for the whole year but be refunded for the time my parents are not in Canada as they may stay here for only 2 months per year.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The insurance companies refund any unused insurance but require that they return to the country of residence. Keep in mind just about all policies I have deal with allow them to travel internationaly as long as the majority of the time is spent in Canada.
If you contact me I can send you the exact deatails of the policies I deal with so you can get exact information.

Gary Goldshmidt
Managing Director
Toronto Tel: 416.410.4393

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bsz said:
I am looking for a kind of insurance that I pay for the whole year but be refunded for the time my parents are not in Canada as they may stay here for only 2 months per year.
Refunds on super visa insurance are not what the government wants. You buy the whole year, you pay for it all before you apply.
If someone is visiting for only two months, apply for a normal visit visa and then you can decide to buy only two months insurance.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I deal with five insurance companies that offer Super Visa Medical Travel Insurance.
You can buy coverage by calling me directly the application is done online over the phone and the policy is issued instantly delivered to you by email. Payment is done by credit card.

Contact me directly to buy.

Gary Goldshmidt
Managing Director
Toronto Local Tel: 416.410.4393