AOR Received.
13-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
ACS said:
Wait.....

Does that mean if I want to inquire about anything to do with my husband's (Applicants) section I would have to add myself as a Representative? (Use of a Representative Form??)

I was going to do that when I sent it in, but thought that would be ridiculous, since it's OUR Application they should release info to either of us?!?
Yes! But our consultant said it's too late of the process stage to do that. (no point to interrupt the almost finished process) If I knew earlier, I would have sign the paperwork back then.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
yvr1234 said:
Yes! But our consultant said it's too late of the process stage to do that. (no point to interrupt the almost finished process) If I knew earlier, I would have sign the paperwork back then.
It's actually good practice to include this form with the application (we did it with our application).

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
computergeek said:
It's actually good practice to include this form with the application (we did it with our application).
Had I known about not being privy to my applicant's status, I would have sent in the form as well. I would have thought by default being the sponsor I get to have privy to my wife's PR status. What if my wife never spoke a word of English or French. What then? My wife and I would never be able to find out about my wife's status, only by emails only?

They should put a note on application guide that sponsor will not have privy to applicant's status unless representative form listed the sponsor with the application.

Screech339

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
hello everyone,

wondering if there are news on vancouver applicants regarding landing dates?

sounion

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
esthersun said:
The strike ended today, because the alert on the website of CIC disapeared. Also the process has been updated to the 29th Oct. Hope those who haven't got AIP (including my case) can get good news soon^^
I hope so too!!!

Working on applications received on October 29, 2012
1 month away from my app date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yvr1234

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2012
AOR Received.
13-12-2012
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
canadaeh1234 said:
hello everyone,

I still haven't heard anyone (DM May 8 ). I called yesterday and the representative told me there is a 5 - 6 months wait for the Vancouver office. Well, but as we can see here, there are a few applicants that got their landing interview date for the Vancouver office.
Sigh~~~ still waiting...

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
Jaimeirl said:
Getting a private message on here freaks me out :eek:

When I open up my inbox for my email all I see in Canadian immigration and I always nearly poop haha ;D :eek:
Haha,same here!!!

tatey

Sep 9, 2013
yvr1234 said:
I still haven't heard anyone (DM May 8 ). I called yesterday and the representative told me there is a 5 - 6 months wait for the Vancouver office. Well, but as we can see here, there are a few applicants that got their landing interview date for the Vancouver office.
Sigh~~~ still waiting...
I'd love to know how they schedule these landing interviews, I got DM Sept 3rd and I'll be landing 8am Monday morning. I emailed to find out the wait times and the same day that I got a reply stating that my email had been forwarded to Vancouver, I got a call asking me to pay the RPRF and booking my apt.

asegai

Sep 28, 2013
Hi guys am fairly new here just wanted to get your expertise and advise on a matter am currently facing come to the country on a student visa and graduated.last moth i applied for a post graduate work permit and was denied because my study permit expired in march stupid of me didn't realize that because i was looking at my work permit which expired last month at this time i have no status and i have overstayed.however i have been married to a Canadian citizen for over 2yrs,can she still sponsor me? PLEASE HELP.

eager beaver

Nov 28, 2012
asegai said:
Hi guys am fairly new here just wanted to get your expertise and advise on a matter am currently facing come to the country on a student visa and graduated.last moth i applied for a post graduate work permit and was denied because my study permit expired in march stupid of me didn't realize that because i was looking at my work permit which expired last month at this time i have no status and i have overstayed.however i have been married to a Canadian citizen for over 2yrs,can she still sponsor me? PLEASE HELP.
you have 90 days where you can apply to restore your status (as a worker or a visitor, depending on the type of work visa you were on) then once you apply for that you cna start your sponsorship visa....hopefully you werent on a working holiday cause those cant be restored and then you have to restore as a visitor and cannot work :( (which is what happened to us) I would get on it asap cause its a long process especially when you cannot work. You wont be able to leave the country on an inland application

giraffe89

Jan 12, 2013
screech339 said:
Congrats on your DM. Did you move to GTA after applying for inland or did you have a lawyer in kitchener area? You are living in GTA but you're landing in Kitchener?

Screech339
I used to live in Georgetown and moved to etobicoke after I applied and changed my address online. No clue why I got Kitchener..... I just hope I'll get a landing date fairly soon. Do you know the waiting time for the Kitchener office.

meowmeow

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12th, 2012
AOR Received.
March 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) Oct 02nd, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 24th, 2012
canadaeh1234 said:
hello everyone,

You still have me with you. Everyday I got mad at my husband when we talk about the interview. Im stressful now and dont know when I will receive it. Im over 3 months now!
My husband contacted MP regarding the landing interview and we got the response is they arrange for those who dont have MSP first. What the stupid and unfair answer! Im speechless!!!

Besunshine

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
meowmeow said:
You still have me with you. Everyday I got mad at my husband when we talk about the interview. Im stressful now and dont know when I will receive it. Im over 3 months now!
My husband contacted MP regarding the landing interview and we got the response is they arrange for those who dont have MSP first. What the stupid and unfair answer! Im speechless!!!
I don't think the msp part is true... My husband had Msp and his interview at the vancouver office was scheduled about 1.5 months after DM

meowmeow

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12th, 2012
AOR Received.
March 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) Oct 02nd, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 24th, 2012
Besunshine said:
I don't think the msp part is true... My husband had Msp and his interview at the vancouver office was scheduled about 1.5 months after DM
That was what I heart from them, I dont believe it but there is no way to contact with local office. If they let me in, I would definetly come and ask. God...tell me whyyyyy???