+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information Tecnology Jobs - non-regulated?

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by Isildur, Dec 29, 2013.

  1. Hi,

    I thought I will be posting this under Family Sponsorship forum as this is the sponsorship I'm following and looking for similar situation.

    Engineers are required to get a license to practice their job in Canada (regulated) but Information Tecnology jobs in Canada are non regulated. My profession nomrally is named Network Engineer and here is the confussion, do I need a licenses for this profession? I'm specialized in Cisco Unified Collaboration tecnologies (Voice and Video over the network). This is a application design and management related job, so not really engineering.

    Anyone working in similar field has some input?

    Thanks in advance!
  2. No idea.... i am a software developer from delhi...waiting for my visa ....it is not mentioned anywhere about this topic.. :(
  3. Did you find your answer? Cause i'm very interested on this.
    I didn't find a clue about it till now.

Share This Page