+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Student Living in Bulgaria Canada Study Permit Refused

May 22, 2017
I am an Indian citizen currently living and studying in Bulgaria, My Canada Study Permit Refused last week by Embassy of Canada, Bucharest, Romania

The reasons for My Canada visa Refusal From Embassy of Canada, Bucharest, Romania

1, Immigration status in Country of residence

2, Purpose Of Visit

3, Employment Prospects in Country Of Residence

But I believe that the real Reason for My visa Refusal '' I am an Indian Citizen and I am from a third world country ''
I heard that Canada is a country with multiculturalism and Equality then they should not Refuse My visa for this kind of silly reason, I am a Schengen Visa Holder some countries in Europe and their Human Development Index and Economic situation's are better than Canada, if I am going to Canada have a motivation don't leave after my studies or I use my study permit for Illegal Work then '' why I choose Canada '' this does't make any sense , My Intention is Genuine, I want to study Culinary Arts in Canada, Culinary Arts Education is Expensive in Europe or those course not available in English this is the main reason I choose Canada as My study destination
I will Re- apply My visa again......................

Thank you,

Reactions: Cool deepak

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What are you studying in Romania? Do you have any past experience in the culinary field? What is the status of your studies in Romania - have you completed them?

May 22, 2017
Thank you, for your Reply, Embassy of Canada, Bucharest, Romania for the visa application's from Romania, Bulgaria, and Moldova
I am a First year of Bachelor's of Hospitality Management student in Bulgaria, Culinary Arts is also part of the Hospitality Management ,
I already have an experience in Culinary Arts from Spain, which was an Internship regarding to My current studies

answer from the Embassy
''
Purpose of Visit:

'' You are already enrolled in a program in Bulgaria which is of a higher qualification than the program to which you were accepted in Canada. The officer did not find it credible that you would leave in the middle of a program in Bulgaria, to go to Canada for a lesser qualification. Given that the nature of the program in Canada is a co-op program, the officer had further concerns that you do not intend to be a bone fide student in Canada, but rather that you are using this program as a means to work in Canada ''
I am from India, High School Diploma in India means 12 years of Education some countries in the world need 13 years of education to get a admission in University, so my current Education 12 years in India + 1 year in Bulgaria, which is equal to a High School Diploma.

I search all over Canada through Internet, I didn't find a course in Canada for Culinary Arts in a Bachelor level and Culinary Arts means it is a study about Art of Cooking and Presentation of food and to becoming a Chef a diploma is sufficient more than a Bachelor's Degree.............

Thank you,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I think a big part of the problem is that you haven't completed your current degree. This makes it look like you aren't a genuine or serious student. Did you include a detailed statement of purpose explaining why you want to make this change in education before you have completed your current degree?

May 22, 2017
Thank you, for your Reply, No I didn't I will do a statement of purpose when I Re-apply My visa, The main difference between Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts, Culinary Arts Education is filled out with Practical and Hospitality Management Education is a theoretical one. after My Internship in Spain, I found that Culinary Arts is suitable for me Rather than a Hospitality Management Degree That is the main reason I don't like to continue my studies with Hospitality Management in a degree level.

Thank you,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I think it was a mistake not to include a statement of purpose to explain your change it studies. And I think it makes sense that you were refused based on the information you submitted when you applied. I would recommend you join the International Students section of the forum and spend some time reading through the discussions there and understanding how to write a statement of purpose before you reapply. Good luck.

May 22, 2017
I think it was a mistake not to include a statement of purpose to explain your change it studies. And I think it makes sense that you were refused based on the information you submitted when you applied. I would recommend you join the International Students section of the forum and spend some time reading through the discussions there and understanding how to write a statement of purpose before you reapply. Good luck.
Thank you,

Cool deepak

Jun 11, 2017
Hello. Sorry to hear about that. I am also on the same boat as you are. Can you please share with me your medicals. I mean were you asked for medical check up???

Cool deepak

Jun 11, 2017
My brother. I strongly suggest you to write SOP when you apply next time. Make sure to write what you just said like there is no English course and is expensive and also write about your subject change intention. Don't worry you are a European visa holder they will consider with your application. By the way how did you show home ties and finance???

May 22, 2017
My brother. I strongly suggest you to write SOP when you apply next time. Make sure to write what you just said like there is no English course and is expensive and also write about your subject change intention. Don't worry you are a European visa holder they will consider with your application. By the way how did you show home ties and finance???
Thank You, for your message ties to the home country I will show documents like Property of My Parents and for finance bank statement from India.

Cool deepak

Jun 11, 2017
whats up brother. I am feeling nervous, actually I had send documents to st.clair college a week ago and I don't know how much time does it take to get accept letter. Can you please tell me how much time is required to process application from European country.. I mean my course stats in September and now its June 25 will i be able to make it. I checked that it takes about 2 weeks to process from ITALY.

May 22, 2017
whats up brother. I am feeling nervous, actually I had send documents to st.clair college a week ago and I don't know how much time does it take to get accept letter. Can you please tell me how much time is required to process application from European country.. I mean my course stats in September and now its June 25 will i be able to make it. I checked that it takes about 2 weeks to process from ITALY.
If I am right it depends on your medical test and other documents like PCC etc..... if you don't need a Medical. maybe it will process within 2 weeks. so better you should arrange required documents as fast as possible.......

Cool deepak

Jun 11, 2017
Hello brother. Thank you for your message.

Now I am preparing for my canada study permit. Unfortunately here comes HAVE YOU EVER BEEN REFUSED VISA ,PERMITS OR DENIED ENTRY OR LEAVE CANADA OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY?

I was rejected under f1 visa due to no strong home ties twice 7 months ago in italy. What should i write yes or no? Please help me. am planning to write NO.

May 22, 2017
Hello brother. Thank you for your message.

Now I am preparing for my canada study permit. Unfortunately here comes HAVE YOU EVER BEEN REFUSED VISA ,PERMITS OR DENIED ENTRY OR LEAVE CANADA OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY?

I was rejected under f1 visa due to no strong home ties twice 7 months ago in italy. What should i write yes or no? Please help me. am planning to write NO.
Hi, I hope you are well you should write the truth and mention the reason behind your visa refusal