+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian PCC from PSK

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello there,

Can anyone please share either the example OR the text written in Indian PCC taken from PSK?

Plus please share the timeline to get the one.

Also, an add-on question -

I stayed in Navi Mumbai from August 2005 to September 2009 followed by September 2009 to January 2011 in UK and again followed by January 2011 till now in New Delhi (mine hometown). Do you think, I will be requiring PCC from two states - Delhi and Navi Mumbai OR just the one from PSK.

Thanks
K

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Hello there,

Can anyone please share either the example OR the text written in Indian PCC taken from PSK?

Plus please share the timeline to get the one.

Also, an add-on question -

I stayed in Navi Mumbai from August 2005 to September 2009 followed by September 2009 to January 2011 in UK and again followed by January 2011 till now in New Delhi (mine hometown). Do you think, I will be requiring PCC from two states - Delhi and Navi Mumbai OR just the one from PSK.

Thanks
K
Check out this image from visajourney, it looks something like that.

https://goo.gl/images/tZc9mX

I got mine in roughly a month but it depends on your city.

Also please only go to PSK and don't bother with local office. No need to worry about your old residences. If your passport has the same address as your residence it will be good for you.

I had a great reply from a helpful member about the Psk vs local I'll forward to you.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Check out this image from visajourney, it looks something like that.

https://goo.gl/images/tZc9mX

I got mine in roughly a month but it depends on your city.

Also please only go to PSK and don't bother with local office. No need to worry about your old residences. If your passport has the same address as your residence it will be good for you.

I had a great reply from a helpful member about the Psk vs local I'll forward to you.
Thanks for sharing the information.

I too read somewhere that if you go to psk and having the same current address as your passport, then you will get the psk very same time.

My passport last renewed in 2015 and bears the same address. At the time of renewal, verification also take place.

So, will thisfasten the process.

Thanks

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......