+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Indian Chartered Accountants

maxo

Star Member
Dec 29, 2008
Hi

Any Indian chartered accountants in toronto on permanent resident visa.

Pls. contact !

R

rrajansg

I am chartered accountant from india staying in mississaug. contact me at rrajansg@yahoo.com.sg

vinedha

Aug 21, 2009
Hi.
Can you guide me on Job availability in Accounting and Finance in Toronto at say Analyst/Accountant levels. Is it good/getting better or worse currently? THanks

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
The great resources for Indian chartered accountants in finding job or business opportunities in canada
Visit Indian chartered accountants association in toronto website.
Buy the publication on "Canadian business opportunities" by Indian chartered accounting body in New Delhi.

HIMAL

Nov 19, 2009
Hi,

I am a Indian Chartered Accountant and I am planning to move CANADA. I am looking for some suggestion as to how I can best prepare myself with regard to Job availability in Canada.

Please respond

Cheers
Himal

vbhatt

Dec 30, 2009
Hi

I am Chartered Accountant from India. I have 1 year experience in Payroll and Accounts in Singapore and 6 years experience in clearing and settlement with Stock exchange. I am in Toronto since last one month and have applied for open work permit. I need help on following:

What is job market with current experience and qualification in Toronto?
What kind of short term courses can help me find a job here. ?

Thanks in advance :)

M

mohinivikas

Hi Anyone from mississagua/toranto pl fwd ur id to mv291208@gmail.com..

panks

Star Member
Mar 5, 2010
Hi Friends,

I am an Indian CA and have also done US CPA. I have applied for Canadian immigration and have recd medical request. Could you plz guide me as to how I can start my career when I land in Canada....and how early can I get a job...and wht could be the minimum salary that I get in the begining.

Thanks & Regards,

auditor

Mar 30, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
17-03-2010
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Passport Req..
23-04-2012
LANDED..........
03-08-2012
hi

I am CA from india. working in middle east with international auditing firm.

Aug 13, 2010
Hello

My name is CA. Sanket Makadia, I am an Indian Chartered Accountant of 2005 batch and I have landed Toronto on 07/08/2010 on Federal Skilled Worker Visa as a Permanent Resident. I have been working for UK based CA firm back in India at Ahmedabad since more than 2 years. I have an international exposure in UK Tax and accounts and looking forward to apply the same here in Canada. I am in the process of getting Credential Assessment with CGA and will be soon pursuing the CGA program as per the results of the assessment.

I have came along with my wife CA. Shilpa Makadia and she is also a Chartered Accountant with a similar set of experience including Australian accounting.

We both are looking for a relevant jobs in accounting firms. Please let us know your contact details so that we can move further.

Our contact details are as follows:

Cell: 647 829 7642
Landline: 416 741 1164

mrchoudhary

Sep 27, 2010
Hello there!

I saw your posts in forum at canadavisa.com. I am Chartered Accountant, India & CPA from USA, presently working in USA (as CFO/Financial Controller)
and my PR (Canada) is under process. I want to move to Canada before December end.

Could you please advice me ..

1. How I can serach for a decent job opportunity over there?
2. How long it takes to get a Work Visa (as PR is under process), if you know?
3. What's your experience about the job market for my qualifications?

We never met or talked, so definately if you help me; it will be a great thing to remember as a human being.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek
mrsancheti@hotmail.com

chintupatel

Jul 30, 2009
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Med's Request
26-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Hi Sanket,

Its CA Manvar from Rajkot Jan 2005 batch, currently in London. Glad you are also using this forum. I left my contact details with vikram mama. How is your job hunt and CGA credentials going on. Keep in touch.

Thanks,

ca.sanketmakadia said:
Hello

My name is CA. Sanket Makadia, I am an Indian Chartered Accountant of 2005 batch and I have landed Toronto on 07/08/2010 on Federal Skilled Worker Visa as a Permanent Resident. I have been working for UK based CA firm back in India at Ahmedabad since more than 2 years. I have an international exposure in UK Tax and accounts and looking forward to apply the same here in Canada. I am in the process of getting Credential Assessment with CGA and will be soon pursuing the CGA program as per the results of the assessment.

I have came along with my wife CA. Shilpa Makadia and she is also a Chartered Accountant with a similar set of experience including Australian accounting.

We both are looking for a relevant jobs in accounting firms. Please let us know your contact details so that we can move further.

Our contact details are as follows:

Cell: 647 829 7642
Landline: 416 741 1164

Robins

Oct 4, 2010
Hi everyone,
This company is a French multi-national with HQs in France. They currently have a position for an Accounting Manager in their Vancouver facility. Give it a try. ;)
http://www.aerofreeze.com/en-ca/tools/Pages/AccountingManager.aspx

Canadian Career Coach

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As a Canadian HR professional, I would suggest you initially go directly to some of the large Accounting firm websites to see exactly what they are looking for in new hires.

Be very careful not to get caught up in job titles, as it's very common for job titles to be different between countries. Focus more on 'what are the accountabilties' of the job.

Take a look at the job descriptions and core competencies that companies like www.kpmg.ca, (https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_home.asp?partnerid=25081&siteid=5067) or www.deloitte.com (http://careers.deloitte.com/canada/experienced-professionals/experienced.aspx) are looking for. How similiar or different is your experience?

What will be important is to show how your skills are similiar, or are complementary to what they are looking for.

Reserach and learn the do's and don'ts of job searching in the Canadian marketplace. As all HR groups will assume you know how to approach the job market. They will expect you to have done your homework and understand the job search protocols for this market.

Go to www.careego.com to learn all about the strategies of job searching in the Canadian marketplace.