+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Income query

Sarahp

Sep 17, 2015
Hi, My partner and I have a limited company, of which I am a director and he is an employee. For accounts/tax purposes he is a part time employee earning basic wage and i take a basic wage plus dividends. He is a Canadian citizen trying to sponsor me and our 3 children (1of which he is not the father). We are not married but have been together for 10years.

My question is - does his low income here in the uk effect him sponsoring us as he has to be able to support us? Or does my higher income show that I cansupport myself?

Also, i have a debt management plan in place which i will keep paying, but I wonder if that will have any effect on my application?

Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks!

antareson

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
01-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
28-10-2016
Sarahp said:
Hi, My partner and I have a limited company, of which I am a director and he is an employee. For accounts/tax purposes he is a part time employee earning basic wage and i take a basic wage plus dividends. He is a Canadian citizen trying to sponsor me and our 3 children (1of which he is not the father). We are not married but have been together for 10years.

My question is - does his low income here in the uk effect him sponsoring us as he has to be able to support us? Or does my higher income show that I cansupport myself?

Also, i have a debt management plan in place which i will keep paying, but I wonder if that will have any effect on my application?

Any advice would be much appreciated, thanks!
If you are not married, do you have legal common-law status?