+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Important help

Omarbar2017

Aug 20, 2017
I am traveling to Montreal from Saudi Arabia
Pakistani citizen
I want to apply for asylum ?
Where is the best way to apply for airport or inside ? How to do ? and what they ask in interview ?
Which provinces is better Quebec or Ontario?

(I have my passport,birth certificate+translation,national Id,saudi Id+translation,driver license+translation,school certificates )

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You can claim at the airport when you land. You will be interviewed and have an initial assessment. They will give you a date to appear for another interview in 60 days (though it will probably be rescheduled) to determine if you are a genuine refugee. If they decide you aren't they will start processing your removal from Canada. Takes several years (2+) for the process to be completed if they do accept you.

Omarbar2017

Aug 20, 2017
You can claim at the airport when you land. You will be interviewed and have an initial assessment. They will give you a date to appear for another interview in 60 days (though it will probably be rescheduled) to determine if you are a genuine refugee. If they decide you aren't they will start processing your removal from Canada. Takes several years (2+) for the process to be completed if they do accept you.
Thank you