+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration history help

marta12

Sep 5, 2017
Italy
Hello everyone!

I got an invitation to apply for a Working Holiday visa. I am filling out the online form. This point on immigration and citizenship section, however, is not clear:

In the past five years have you lived in any other country or territory, other than the one you are a citizen of or where you currently live (shown above), for more than six months? (required)

Do they mean 6 or more months in a row or even adding up several visits to the country? Since 2013 I have been to Russia fro 3 months + 2+ 3 months. Never six months in a row but 8 months if I add all my visits up.

Can somebody clarify, please?

Swapna26

Apr 25, 2017
Hello everyone!

I got an invitation to apply for a Working Holiday visa. I am filling out the online form. This point on immigration and citizenship section, however, is not clear:

In the past five years have you lived in any other country or territory, other than the one you are a citizen of or where you currently live (shown above), for more than six months? (required)

Do they mean 6 or more months in a row or even adding up several visits to the country? Since 2013 I have been to Russia fro 3 months + 2+ 3 months. Never six months in a row but 8 months if I add all my visits up.

Can somebody clarify, please?
The answer should be YES. - In last 5 years, if you have spent more than 6 months in any country (it can be in parts or in a row)