+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Fraud, Marriage of Convenience, Marriage Fraud and Marriage Scam.

newbee1

Dec 20, 2013
how much time frame does CIC gives for to appear for an interview after issuing inadmissibility report like- a month or two months.???. Can someone tell me approx time.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
newbee1 said:
how much time frame does CIC gives for to appear for an interview after issuing inadmissibility report like- a month or two months.???. Can someone tell me approx time.
I could be wrong, but I thought it was within about 30 days... maybe sooner? Have you been reported?

Just read your history again... Do you KNOW that the person has been formally reported?

newbee1

Dec 20, 2013
zardoz said:
I could be wrong, but I thought it was within about 30 days... maybe sooner? Have you been reported?

Just read your history again... Do you KNOW that the person has been formally reported?
He was reported in First week of December. N I am sure that he has received inadmissible letter. But I am not sure how long the procedure takes from here..

newbee1

Dec 20, 2013
newbee1 said:
He was reported in First week of December. N I am sure that he has received inadmissible letter. But I am not sure how long the procedure takes from here..
Does CIC has long waiting list for holding interviews?
And if he doesnt get called in for an interview how long does it takes after making submissions?
It is so hard to find all these answers :(

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I am so happy for you that CBSA/CIC are doing something about your case. Search the CanLII database for similar cases, may be it will give you an idea of how long it takes. Take heart and hope everything works out well soon.

newbee1 said:
Does CIC has long waiting list for holding interviews?
And if he doesnt get called in for an interview how long does it takes after making submissions?
It is so hard to find all these answers :(

newbee1

Dec 20, 2013
Does anyone know how long it CIC gives someone to appear for interview in inadmissibility letter?
I mean what is the apprx time frame?

fsession

Feb 12, 2014
This way if and when he does come and it doesn't perform out..I am not accountable for him in any way and I have just lost my efforts and not cash which for me is much more intense than time invested as time is nothing as cash it is difficult to generate.

jaaam

Jan 8, 2014
Re: Immigration Fraud, Marriage of Convenience, Marriage Fraud and Marriage Scam

Hi
I sponsored my wife to canada 2 months ago and she has not lived with me for even a day and living in a different city for 2 months now, she does have her PR card.I reported it to CBSA and they said they would investigate ,is it possible for her to get deported under misrepresentation

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Is she subject to "Condition 51" on her COPR Document? (conditional PR).

Just looked at your history... Yes, she can, but it doesn't mean that she will be...

newbee1

Dec 20, 2013
Re: Immigration Fraud, Marriage of Convenience, Marriage Fraud and Marriage Scam

jaaam said:
Hi
I sponsored my wife to canada 2 months ago and she has not lived with me for even a day and living in a different city for 2 months now, she does have her PR card.I reported it to CBSA and they said they would investigate ,is it possible for her to get deported under misrepresentation
Have you received a letter from CIC saying that they will investigate her? I am in the same boat as you

Jacobnn

Mar 13, 2014
Well i am saying that when a wedding breaks down there is not always, misunderstanding engaged and by law as far as i know they have no right, to revoke someone PR completely because of a wedding breakdown.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Jacobnn said:
Well i am saying that when a wedding breaks down there is not always, misunderstanding engaged and by law as far as i know they have no right, to revoke someone PR completely because of a wedding breakdown.
Actually, if the sponsored applicant has "Condition 51" on their COPR document, they (CIC/CBSA) DO have the "right, to revoke someone's PR completely because of a wedding breakdown". There are very few exemptions from this, so if the couple just decide not to stay married AND they are still subject to conditional PR, the sponsored person CAN be sent home.

jaaam

Jan 8, 2014
Hi
I have sponsored some one to canada and they have not lived with me for a day, she lives in diffferent cityI know where she works ,lives and phone # ,i have a investigation going through CBSA and have evidence that her intentions where just to come to canada and not for me,is all submitted to cbsa, do some people get deported or is true 5 % people do that get investigated only.do you have inbox so we can talk possibly
Thanx

jaaam

Jan 8, 2014

shes recieved her pr card already ,i do have a cbsa investigation going on