+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5669 - Schedule A / Background

rohan1103

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Hello Experts - I need your advise in filling the IMM5669 .

For the question 12. Addresses......
I am in a Consulting profile and keep travelling.... Which address should I mention here ?? It says that where you lived or past 10 years.....
What exactly mean by living ?

If I travelled in a country for work for 3 Month , Even Should I mention this address ?
and at some places I lived for 1 month or even I week.....

Could you please help me here..............

Thanks
R

canadavisamohit

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014
YES , YOU SHOULD MENTION EACH AND EVERY DETAILS OF YOUR LIVING WHERE HAVE YOU LIVED IN THE PAST 10 YEARS. AND THERE IS NO HARM MENTIONING EACH AND EVERY DETAILS YOU HAVE, THIS IS ONE OF MOST IMPORTANT FORMS IN THE APPLICATION WHERE YOU SHOULD NOT HIDE ANYTHING EVEN IF YOU THINK ITS NOT IMPORTANT JUST MENTION IT

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohan1103 said:
Hello Experts - I need your advise in filling the IMM5669 .

For the question 12. Addresses......
I am in a Consulting profile and keep travelling.... Which address should I mention here ?? It says that where you lived or past 10 years.....
What exactly mean by living ?

If I travelled in a country for work for 3 Month , Even Should I mention this address ?
and at some places I lived for 1 month or even I week.....

Could you please help me here..............

Thanks
R
Lets say you work for company A in the USA and go to Canada for meetings for 2 months... You put down your USA address.

Lets say you work for company A and you do a transfer to company A's Canadian office for 3 months (and have a visa) you put down the address where you stayed for the 3 months while on your working visa in Canada.

rohan1103

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Great Thanks..... In general What I understand ... It always safe to provide as much details as we can..... Like even If I work in some country for 15 days and I know the address and details , Its always better to put there...............

I think there is no harm in giving more details , rather it may be bad if i provide less information....

Does this make sense ?

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohan1103 said:
Great Thanks..... In general What I understand ... It always safe to provide as much details as we can..... Like even If I work in some country for 15 days and I know the address and details , Its always better to put there...............

I think there is no harm in giving more details , rather it may be bad if i provide less information....

Does this make sense ?
Try to give what was asked for.

Again,

Lets say you work for company A in USA and you go to Canada for "business" for 15 days... You only need to put down your USA details under personal history and previous addresses.

But lets say you left company A in USA to go to Canada to work for company B for 15 days on a work permit, then technically you would declare the different company and your address during this time on the background dec form.

It's really depends on whether you were travelling on business or working for a different branch / company.