+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5406 Additional Family Info?????

rgvinson777

Dec 12, 2007
My wife is a Canadian citizen and living in Canada. I am an American citizen and living in the U.S.A. I am seeking PR in Canada as "Spouse." I have family, (sons and daughters ect.) but they are all grown and independent and have nothing to do with Canada and / or immigration. Do I need to list them on this document? Also, I have no dependents at all. Should I submit this form as "Not Applicable?" Please help.

tamee

Jul 25, 2007
yes you still need to list them even if you arent aaplying for them,dependants=sons and daughters. did you mean siblings? theres a box at the bootom you the section that you check and then you sighn saying you have no dependants or siblings etc.

rgvinson777

Dec 12, 2007
Im 55 years old. All my children are grown and moved away. Do I need to list them on IMM 5406. What do they have to do with anything????

Thanks!!!

rgvinson777

Dec 12, 2007
I have two brothers and one sister but they have nothing to do with me. Why must they be listed for immigration. Does anyone know. Are they referring to dependents only or whay???

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rgvinson777 said:
I have two brothers and one sister but they have nothing to do with me. Why must they be listed for immigration. Does anyone know. Are they referring to dependents only or whay???

Thanks
Forms part of the security check. Just follow the instructions, it is easier if you don't question or second guess them.

PMM