+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I'm eligible for EE, I fit the CEC but, after transmitting, it prints "Profile Ineligible"!

tmartihs

Mar 24, 2016
Guys,

I filled my EE Profile, according to the "www.cic.gc.ca" website (with my GCKey access), I'm eligible.

I moved to Canada on May, 2016, I have 16 working months here in Ontario, under my Work Permit. I also passed the English tests.

So, I filled all the details in my EE Profile, including, of course, my working history. However, after transmitting it, I'm receiving a message: "Profile Ineligible".

Then, on the details:

---
Canadian Experience Class: Not Met
---

But, if you click on the "Help" button close to the above line on onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/dashboard - it prints the following requirements:

---
Canadian Experience Class

To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class.

To qualify under the Canadian Experience Class, candidates must:
• plan to live outside the province of Quebec (Note: The province of Quebec chooses its own skilled workers. If you plan on living in Quebec, see Quebec-selected skilled workers for more information),
• have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,
• have gained experience in Canada with the proper authorization,
• have valid third-party language test results (that show they meet the minimum language threshold needed for the job in Canada in which they have most experience.
---

So, I do fit all the above requirements!!! How/why it is printing "Not Met" ???

What am I doing it wrong?

I'm kind of desperate because I lost my job, the company was sold and many people left and/or lose their positions, including myself...

I appreciate any help!

Thanks!
Thiago

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Guys,

I filled my EE Profile, according to the "www.cic.gc.ca" website (with my GCKey access), I'm eligible.

I moved to Canada on May, 2016, I have 16 working months here in Ontario, under my Work Permit. I also passed the English tests.

So, I filled all the details in my EE Profile, including, of course, my working history. However, after transmitting it, I'm receiving a message: "Profile Ineligible".

Then, on the details:

---
Canadian Experience Class: Not Met
---

But, if you click on the "Help" button close to the above line on onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/dashboard - it prints the following requirements:

---
Canadian Experience Class

To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class.

To qualify under the Canadian Experience Class, candidates must:
• plan to live outside the province of Quebec (Note: The province of Quebec chooses its own skilled workers. If you plan on living in Quebec, see Quebec-selected skilled workers for more information),
• have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,
• have gained experience in Canada with the proper authorization,
• have valid third-party language test results (that show they meet the minimum language threshold needed for the job in Canada in which they have most experience.
---

So, I do fit all the above requirements!!! How/why it is printing "Not Met" ???

What am I doing it wrong?

I'm kind of desperate because I lost my job, the company was sold and many people left and/or lose their positions, including myself...
If you are eligible, then you made some error in filling out the profile. You will have to do it again.

What is your primary NOC? Did you select the same NOC as "primary" under which you completed your Canadian work experience?

Language tests less than 2 years old?

Check your responses to these questions, which are asked at the end of every entry of Canadian employment -

Working legally in Canada during this time? (Answer should be YES to be eligible)
Studying full-time while doing this job? (Answer should be NO to be eligible)

tmartihs

Mar 24, 2016
Right, so...

My NOC is 2171.

---
CELPIP results:

Speaking: 6
Others: 8
---

"Language tests less than 2 years old?"

Yes.

"What is your primary NOC? Did you select the same NOC as "primary" under which you completed your Canadian work experience?"

Yes!

"Working legally in Canada during this time? (Answer should be YES to be eligible)
Studying full-time while doing this job? (Answer should be NO to be eligible)"

Exactly! Yes and no.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You do not meet the language requirements for your NOC.

Your speaking score is the issue.

tmartihs

Mar 24, 2016

savy

Nov 11, 2012
Could someone tell me CEC also require to meet the point system or is this based on Pass/Fail model ?
Thanks in Advance

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
CEC is a pass/fail system but because now is integrated under Express Entry you need to get enough score to receive ITA, and then the CEC rules applies