+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Result Withheld

minaluu

Aug 14, 2017
Vietnam
Hi everyone,
I wrote the test on 15July2017 in IDP Vietnam and I expected to get the result after 13 days. Unfortunately, I received an email to confirm my handwritten instead. Even though I already sent them my hand-writing statement and it's been 2 weeks since but I still get no reply about my result (except for their auto-email saying that they'll take inquiry)

Does anyone here get the result after few weeks for 3 months? Do you send any email to them asking about your case or just wait for the result? Does anyone result is being withheld and get the TRF already?

Thanks alot.

anhy

Jul 10, 2017
Hi everyone,
I wrote the test on 15July2017 in IDP Vietnam and I expected to get the result after 13 days. Unfortunately, I received an email to confirm my handwritten instead. Even though I already sent them my hand-writing statement and it's been 2 weeks since but I still get no reply about my result (except for their auto-email saying that they'll take inquiry)

Does anyone here get the result after few weeks for 3 months? Do you send any email to them asking about your case or just wait for the result? Does anyone result is being withheld and get the TRF already?

Thanks alot.
Hi minaluu!!

I'm facing the same issue right now! I took the test on 17Jun2017, after 13 days i was able to see my results (online), then i received an email stating that my results will be withheld for quality reasons and if i would like to send an handwritten statement..... Its almost 2 months since I took the test , i havent received anything... My test center doesnt say anything relevant. So , the only thing we can do is wait :(

lucamayman

Apr 20, 2017
Is this supposed to be fair for test takers, when they are in urgent need of the result for their application? What I can think is if there is an abnormal difference between speaking module and the rest, which take place on different dates. In such cases, they may carry on fraud control.

minaluu

Aug 14, 2017
Vietnam
Hi minaluu!!

I'm facing the same issue right now! I took the test on 17Jun2017, after 13 days i was able to see my results (online), then i received an email stating that my results will be withheld for quality reasons and if i would like to send an handwritten statement..... Its almost 2 months since I took the test , i havent received anything... My test center doesnt say anything relevant. So , the only thing we can do is wait :(
At least you can see your result. poor me, i know nothing about my level :)

minaluu

Aug 14, 2017
Vietnam
Is this supposed to be fair for test takers, when they are in urgent need of the result for their application? What I can think is if there is an abnormal difference between speaking module and the rest, which take place on different dates. In such cases, they may carry on fraud control.
Normally I have no issue with speaking so I could say it was easy for me. Listening was so so easy and I guessed I could get about 7.5 (my previous was 6.5), the writing was about a table with 9 figures and problem-solution essay. Only the reading was so tricky in questions.

anhy

Jul 10, 2017
At least you can see your result. poor me, i know nothing about my level :)
Yeah i know! i saw my results but i need the certificade.. im about to lose the opportunity to study abroad this year due to this delayed...... :(

minaluu

Aug 14, 2017
Vietnam
any update???? me nothing....... :(
Me neither... I sent emails to IDP Vietnam where I took the test and also IDP australia but they all replied like "we cant do anything but wait b/c the problem from Cambridge but not them"
I intended to call again to complain cause they took my money and then blaming for other third party.. So annoying T_T

anhy

Jul 10, 2017
Me neither... I sent emails to IDP Vietnam where I took the test and also IDP australia but they all replied like "we cant do anything but wait b/c the problem from Cambridge but not them"
I intended to call again to complain cause they took my money and then blaming for other third party.. So annoying T_T
Yeah Same here! British Council told me that this week i should receive an email stating that Cambridge has a delays in its process and around the world it has been a delayed..... It's incredible that our centres couldn´t say anything helpful..... At least they should offer us sitting another exam or something!!!! I have been waiting for two months and a half since i took the test!! It very annoying situation

minaluu

Aug 14, 2017
Vietnam
any updates?
Yeah Same here! British Council told me that this week i should receive an email stating that Cambridge has a delays in its process and around the world it has been a delayed..... It's incredible that our centres couldn´t say anything helpful..... At least they should offer us sitting another exam or something!!!! I have been waiting for two months and a half since i took the test!! It very annoying situation

Lovesurii

Jun 19, 2017
Hi minaluu!!

Hi,
Same thing is haooening with me but every week i receive an email stating the update on results. Do u receive such emails ?

anhy

Jul 10, 2017
any updates?
Hey ! yes i got my results last week. Exactly two months after i received my notification about the investigation process. My results were exactly the same as i saw it in the web.

What about you? Do you have any news?