+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS result date wrong

Rachan

Sep 25, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I received my ITA on September 20,2017. When I submitted my Express Entry profile I entred wrong date of when I received IELTS result (mistaken with month instead of 18 August i wrote 08 August). Everything else is okay. Now i am filling my PR application and I corrected that mistake. Is it okay to do or can affect? Should I proceed with my PR application?

Thanks

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
This is a minor mistake and should be fine if you submit a letter of explanation pointing out the error.
This is not a 'misrepresentation' and an error which should not cause much trouble.
Then again, if your file falls in the hands of someone who is not happy you may have a problem.
If you have a good score, you may consider dropping this ITA and go back to the pool for a future draw.

Apr 14, 2024
Hello,

I am also in similar situation. I have got request letter to submit language test copy. While submitting the same I realized that my result date is correct.

Can i submit the LOE, or will this create any problem. Have you got your PR.

Thanks,
Deepak.

Apr 14, 2024
Hi Everyone,

I received my ITA on September 20,2017. When I submitted my Express Entry profile I entred wrong date of when I received IELTS result (mistaken with month instead of 18 August i wrote 08 August). Everything else is okay. Now i am filling my PR application and I corrected that mistake. Is it okay to do or can affect? Should I proceed with my PR application?

Thanks

Hello,

I am also in similar situation. I have got request letter to submit language test copy. While submitting the same I realized that my result date is correct.

Can i submit the LOE, or will this create any problem. Have you got your PR.

Thanks,
Deepak.