+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - General Training Prep Material

harman_778

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

Need some help...Request if someone could share any or every prep material they have on IELTS general training on my email id :- harmanpreetsingh77@gmail.com.

I already have a CLB 9 score in all 4 modules however with the unpredicability of the draws & CRS scores , i have decided to gun for the CLB 10 score in all 4 modules so as to increase my CRS score by 6 points.

I am specifically looking at all modules of Cambridge 1-11 however if you have some other training material as well , i would be obliged if the same could be shared .

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Guys,

Need some help...Request if someone could share any or every prep material they have on IELTS general training on my email id :- harmanpreetsingh77@gmail.com.

I already have a CLB 9 score in all 4 modules however with the unpredicability of the draws & CRS scores , i have decided to gun for the CLB 10 score in all 4 modules so as to increase my CRS score by 6 points.

I am specifically looking at all modules of Cambridge 1-11 however if you have some other training material as well , i would be obliged if the same could be shared .
Did you manage to find the books? Did you apply yourself from Dubai or use any consultant help?