+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts and document

Cyrus.zare

Sep 17, 2017
Dear Mr David Cohen

We (me and my wife) become so happy to recieve your email but there are some questions that we have about Ielts exam and our document.
We will plan to take Ielts exam on February, so by your experience, we start our contract with you know or when our Ielts become ready,which one is more economical and faster for us?more over how is the pecentage of become succed in the pool by Ielts of 5.5?(this is our situation but we can improve it fastly during a few mounts. )
The second question is how is the swimming coach work situation in canada?I have to admit that my spous has a several document related in swimming coach in iran, so we want to know are they acceptable in canada or not?
Our last question is that how is the imployment insurance situation in canada?I mean that at which conditions we can gain this?
I would be greatefull if you coul find time to answer my questions.
Sincerely
Syrus zare

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I don't think David Cohen or his representatives moderate, read or respond to any queries on these forums. these forums are usually active by the users who have got, are in the process of getting or looking to get PR. if you want to contact anyone from the lawyers office you should email dcohen@canadavisa.com or call their office at 514-937-9445

offcourse if you have any generic questions, you can always post them here and the users are very helpful in answering them :)