+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts 19th August

Ghonaim

Aug 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

Anyone got his result?! For 19th August, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia?
I expected to get my result online by 12:00 am, although the 19th August appeared in the drop down list but unfortunately can not get my result, seems to be withheld??!!

osamawmd

Dec 22, 2016
I have received an email this morning that my scores were withheld, it appears like I will be waiting for sometime before getting my results :(

Ghonaim

Aug 14, 2017
It seems many candidates are like that, but I have not received any emails from them. Not good

sabarlam

Aug 19, 2017
HI ,
I got my results online around 4 AM, Dubai time . (GT test)
I got sms with the results 2 hours back ,
is there any one took the test in Dubai , can we have a talk via whatsAPP maybe for some discussion about the test and results, as i am planning to redo after some preparations
Thank you

Hessen elsherif

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hi everyone,

i am struggling with my writing score, i got my results for the 19th August exam: L8.5, R8.5, S7,W6.5
this is my third time taking the test with no improvement in writing, please i need the experts advice?

Oleg_UA

Jul 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

i am struggling with my writing score, i got my results for the 19th August exam: L8.5, R8.5, S7,W6.5
this is my third time taking the test with no improvement in writing, please i need the experts advice?
Hi, I am not an expert, but I have improved my writing from 6.5 to 7.5 using the tips from ieltsliz.com and I learnt her essay examples almost by heart. There was also a good example at https://www.ieltspodcast.com/ielts-writing-task/ex-ielts-examiner-reviews-band-9-essay/.
Hope it may help somebody.

SnowBar

Aug 19, 2017
Hello folks, most of us should be able to get results now. I received result and I guess it's enough CRS points for me.

Hessen elsherif

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017

Oleg_UA

Jul 10, 2017
thanks, i will try that for sure... what about other readings? could you please suggest good resources for that?
Other resources that I encountered suggest different ways of essay writing, such as those with phrases "this essay will consider" and so on while Liz avoids such phrases and I agree with her. However, I don't know for sure which option is better. That is the style I chose for myself and which helped me to improve my result.

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hi Folks,

I recently got my IELTS GT results and got LRWS 8.5, 7, 6, 7. (BC)
Please suggest , should i go for revaluation in writing ? And what are the chances of getting positive results ?

Regards

SnowBar

Aug 19, 2017
Hi Folks,

I recently got my IELTS GT results and got LRWS 8.5, 7, 6, 7. (BC)
Please suggest , should i go for revaluation in writing ? And what are the chances of getting positive results ?

Regards
I have never done remark before. Based on what I have heard- If you took IELTS test before and got higher score in writing (let's say 7) and this time you think you performed well. Then there is a large chance. By the way, do you really need more than 6.0 in writing, it is already 113 or 106 points assuming you are apply under EE? It does not hurt to apply remark. It'll just cost some bucks.

Last edited: