+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC 2013 - Issues with 'stage two'.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
OC said:
I finally received a response from CIC in regards to the issue I was having when I created this thread.

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre's e-Services Unit.

The situation that you have described is indeed the result of a ongoing technical problem. We are currently looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible.

Please note that until the situation is resolved, you may select your country of nationality for the following question.

“What is your current country of residence?”

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I already went ahead and did this before I received this response as I was starting to stress a bit that I would run out of time. But future reference for anyone having the same issue.
Thanks for letting us know!! I am also in Canada right now and put Germany ( my country of nationality ) under my current
country of residence to complete stage two.

JFUKCAN

Mar 19, 2013
OC said:
I finally received a response from CIC in regards to the issue I was having when I created this thread.

Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre's e-Services Unit.

The situation that you have described is indeed the result of a ongoing technical problem. We are currently looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible.

Please note that until the situation is resolved, you may select your country of nationality for the following question.

“What is your current country of residence?”

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I already went ahead and did this before I received this response as I was starting to stress a bit that I would run out of time. But future reference for anyone having the same issue.
Hey does this mean that on the actual form you put Canada as your address (all of them) and country of residence? Thank you for putting this up I have been FREAKING out about this, and I am waiting for the response from CIC.

OC

Feb 11, 2013
I posted in another thread regarding this issue but now I can't remember which one it was. There's form instruction guides. What country are you apying from?

Because for Australian applications you need one address IN Australia. Country of residence is your home country. Country where applying is your home country (as that's where the application is sent to) and current address is wherever you currently reside.