+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I want to apply for immigration in PR to MANITOBA, Winnipeg city

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by kvp, Sep 26, 2008.

  1. Dear friends,

    I have already applied for permanent residence visa in Toronto, Canada 2yrs ago. Now I would like to know, Can I apply for Manitoba,Winnipeg City as my elder brother Canadian Citizen is now working in Winnipeg since 1yr. ? What I have to do? If yes, will it effect to my original application?

    Please advice me in details.

  2. You can check if your brother can sponsor your under Manitoba PNP family support stream or if he can help you get a job offer and temporary work permit. It will not affect your other application if it is a federal skilled worker, and I am assuming it is if it's taken 2 years. If you start another permanent resident application through PNP in Manitoba, you can cancel the old one.

Share This Page