+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got 8.5, 8, 7.5 and 6.5 in LRSW respectively. Is it worthy to go for remark ?

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
And this refers not only to listening and writing 2 band score difference but any 2 band score difference sections
I don't think there is any 2-band-difference thing in real, there are number of people who got successful revaluation with 2 bands difference. Here we can see a successful EOR with 2.5 bands difference.
I had
L - 8.5
R - 7
S - 7.5
W - 6
I opted for EoR and got
L - 8.5
R - 7
S - 7.5
W - 7

Reactions: Popat

northeastguy

Jun 7, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
kolkata
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
na
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
nma
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
na
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
na
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
na
VISA ISSUED...
na
LANDED..........
na
I am in the same boat..I got my ielts result for 13th may after delay.
disheartening that I got
W -6.5
R - 7.5
S- 8.5
L- 8.5.

do you suggest recheck or repeat the exam???

any suggestions???

Thanks,
The Northeastener

Pakumar

Dec 23, 2013
Hi I got s8.5,r6.5,w7.5,l7, i want to go for re-evaluation in reading as I was sure I did well in reading and I was expecting minimum 8, any one suggests going for re-evaluation with British council and has any one seen positive outcome.

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
Hi I got s8.5,r6.5,w7.5,l7, i want to go for re-evaluation in reading as I was sure I did well in reading and I was expecting minimum 8, any one suggests going for re-evaluation with British council and has any one seen positive outcome.
Honestly speaking, the chances of getting positive outcome in the Reading and Listening modules are almost none. You need 0.5 increase in Reading and 1 band in Listening to get CLB 9. You can't be that lucky, if you are a very lucky person. So don't waste your money and precious time in revaluation.

Reactions: branda5

northeastguy

Jun 7, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
kolkata
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
na
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
nma
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
na
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
na
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
na
VISA ISSUED...
na
LANDED..........
na
just like mine.. what have you decided ?
I am still waiting for the origianl marksheet. Hope fully Tomorrow i should get it and then immediately I'll send it for evaluation. I am pretty sure that i have written decently. Just look at the scores man.... I am no less than a Native speaker.... If remark doesn't work out then I'll retake the exam in august or spetember.... Also I think that the CRS scores are likely to touch down to 350's in approx 90 days.. so its basically a waiting game... The no of candidates at the moment above 350 are just around 10,000 which is a game of time... All the best to you all and hope the scores come donw further...

Reactions: kartheek89

northeastguy

Jun 7, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
kolkata
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
na
Doc's Request.
na
Nomination.....
na
AOR Received.
nma
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
na
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
na
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
na
VISA ISSUED...
na
LANDED..........
na
I don't think there is any 2-band-difference thing in real, there are number of people who got successful revaluation with 2 bands difference. Here we can see a successful EOR with 2.5 bands difference.
@ popat , great going... when did you take the exam and how long did it take for the EOR ???

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
I am still waiting for the origianl marksheet. Hope fully Tomorrow i should get it and then immediately I'll send it for evaluation. I am pretty sure that i have written decently. Just look at the scores man.... I am no less than a Native speaker.... If remark doesn't work out then I'll retake the exam in august or spetember.... Also I think that the CRS scores are likely to touch down to 350's in approx 90 days.. so its basically a waiting game... The no of candidates at the moment above 350 are just around 10,000 which is a game of time... All the best to you all and hope the scores come donw further...
Good Luck, lets stay in touch..

INDER310

Jun 7, 2017
Dear ALL..

3RD JUNE Results r out..

2nd attempt and I scored LRWS

THEY R DOING IT PURPOSELY
PREVIOUSLY THEY GAVE 6.5 IN MY WRITING AND 7.5 IN SPEAKING.. PLZ SUGGEST SHOULD I GO FOR REVALUATION. I M IN DILEMMA REGARDING SPEAKING REVALUTION ..

PLZ SUGGEST

INDER310

Jun 7, 2017
3RD JUNE Results r out..

PREVIOUSLY THEY GAVE 6.5 IN MY WRITING AND 7.5 IN SPEAKING.. PLZ SUGGEST SHOULD I GO FOR REVALUATION. I M IN DILEMMA REGARDING SPEAKING REVALUTION ..

PLZ SUGGEST

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
3RD JUNE Results r out..

PLZ SUGGEST
I got same in speaking, EOR filed, waiting for the outcome for 2 months. Whatever the result I receive, I don't think they are doing it purposely.

Reactions: INDER310

upinderkaur

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3RD JUNE Results r out..

PLZ SUGGEST

you should definitely go for reval !! your speaking cant be degraded from 7.5 to 6.5 in one attempt... isnt it?

Reactions: INDER310
Jun 16, 2017
Well my second attempt is not what I expected.

L-9
R-8.5
W-7.5
S-6.5

Well speaking I thought I would get at least 7. Thinking whether to write again on 24th this month or apply for remarking. 8 weeks is long time to wait.