+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am searching for Finance Jobs to earn experience, NEED HELP!

tracynht

Dec 22, 2014
Hi All,

I am an international student in Toronto, I am still in school studying ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). I am looking for jobs related to my study to gain experience in Toronto, I have tried to applied to certain companies online but the chance is rare to international student like me who has background of education from another country.

Therefore I would like to ask if anyone could help to give me advice which companies are having opens now for Finance students to work in?

Many Thanks
Tracy

Reactions: calyanca

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Have you tried approaching any companies for an internship? I know that some of the Banks offer summer internship programs. That might be able to get your foot in the door.

Reactions: calyanca

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
tracynht said:
Hi All,

I am an international student in Toronto, I am still in school studying ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). I am looking for jobs related to my study to gain experience in Toronto, I have tried to applied to certain companies online but the chance is rare to international student like me who has background of education from another country.

Therefore I would like to ask if anyone could help to give me advice which companies are having opens now for Finance students to work in?

Many Thanks
Tracy
There are plenty of firms that will offer unpaid internships to provide students with experience. Is this something that may be of interest to you? ?If so, please PM me and I can offer some guidance.

BAMENDA

Feb 21, 2017
Hi Tracy,
I am also doing the ACCA qualification and am based in South Africa. I want to move to canada to further and complete my ACCA studies. Can you please mail me on myacca2011@accamail.com that we may chat and you give me more light on how i can get admission any school offering the acca course.

Thanks

Golden