+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am searching for a job since 2015 and i havent founded it yet pls help

Jan 30, 2017
Hello guys
How are you doing today? My name is Milorad Malinovic,and I am coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina,i am an Economist with a degree Manager of Banking Sales and trade, meanwhile my studies i was five times in the United States of America where i used to work for multiple companies in economics and sales sector. The companies that i used to work for are : Westgate resorts and spa in Gatlinburg Tennessee, Mangey Moose,The Hostel,Pinky Gs,Malakas and Subway as a shift manager in Jackson Hole in Wyoming. Durring my intership i have improved my English,and skills in economics and sales sector. Besides english i do speak spanish,as the spanish language is officialy second language in the USA. I do speak some German,Serbian,Croatian,Slovenian,Macedonian. My lifewish is to move to Canada,because in Bosnia there is no jobs in economics sector. I just havent founded a way yet to apply for the visa for Canada and am i able to apply? Im searching for a jobs in canada since 2015 and i cant find anything,i also have applied for govt jobs for immigrants
Hope that these informations will somehow lift my chances up. Im hoping that you as an imigration forum can help me to make my lifewish come true!
Thanks in advance,
Milorad

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milorad.malinovic said:
Hello guys
How are you doing today? My name is Milorad Malinovic,and I am coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina,i am an Economist with a degree Manager of Banking Sales and trade, meanwhile my studies i was five times in the United States of America where i used to work for multiple companies in economics and sales sector. The companies that i used to work for are : Westgate resorts and spa in Gatlinburg Tennessee, Mangey Moose,The Hostel,Pinky Gs,Malakas and Subway as a shift manager in Jackson Hole in Wyoming. Durring my intership i have improved my English,and skills in economics and sales sector. Besides english i do speak spanish,as the spanish language is officialy second language in the USA. I do speak some German,Serbian,Croatian,Slovenian,Macedonian. My lifewish is to move to Canada,because in Bosnia there is no jobs in economics sector. I just havent founded a way yet to apply for the visa for Canada and am i able to apply? Im searching for a jobs in canada since 2015 and i cant find anything,i also have applied for govt jobs for immigrants
Hope that these informations will somehow lift my chances up. Im hoping that you as an imigration forum can help me to make my lifewish come true!
Thanks in advance,
Milorad
1. The only official language in USA is English so far. Also there can be some areas where with large Spanish speaking minority.
2. You are not an immigrant yet, hence it is rather futile to apply for such type of governmental jobs.
3. You can start on official CIC webpage and you can also check in this forum about possibilities how to immigrate.

Good luck.