HYDERABAD APPLICANTS - CAN WE INTRODUCE OURSELVES IN THIS PLATFORM

vasalagovind

Feb 5, 2009
hi IAM dr.VASALA from hyderabad, at present
Living in chennai. I applied in oct 2010, 2 Aor on 21 august 11
Regards dr.VASALA .

Oct 8, 2011
Hi All,

Good Morning!!! I am also from HYD.. applied for Immigration this year on July 11th under 1122(from banking operations & ITES).. have not heard anything yet from the CIC... :(
QQ: How is the market looking in canada for jobs under 1122? any advise? :)

Thnx
Mat

CrazyLeo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
24-06-2010
IELTS Request
24-06-2010 Score 7.5
File Transfer...
not sure but sent the complete package on Oct 12th 2010, In-Process from March 2012
Med's Request
Feb 13th 2013
Med's Done....
March 1st week, sent Passports and all other reqd doc.s on March 17th and recvd by NDVO on March 19th 2013
Interview........
I guess its waived, status changed to DM on Oct 17th 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 13th 2013
Hi All,

Just received a email from High Commission of Canada stating :

Medical forms and instructions are being emailed to you separately. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY AS THEY HAVE RECENTLY BEEN UPDATED. If you do not receive the separate instructions within 48 hours or if you have any difficulties opening the attached documents, please advise us by reply to this email.

requested doc.s in the attachment:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
New PCCS if the copies on file are more than 12 months old.
 IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)With updated information
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for You and all accompanying dependants over the age of 18.
 Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures For you and all accompanying deps over the age of 18.
 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and spouse if not already paid Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the
specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications) Threee (3) udpated photos for all.
 Travel History: Proof of travel history for you and deps over the age of 18.  Mailing Address within India. Note for residents of Nepal: As of February 1, 2013, the Canadian Cooperation Office, Kathmandu will no longer forward immigration
applications to the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. Immigration applicants in Nepal are directed to our Visa Application Centre for application submission.
 Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Submit original and expired passports for all.  Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application)
 Proof of funds : Proof of available and transferable funds that you can take to Canada (refer to the annexure attached)

I am from Hyderabad - India, now my questions?

1. How to do medicals ? do i have to wait for the email in next 48hrs or book the appointment based on the attachment of required doc.s

2. I have already sent my wife's notarized educational doc.s in the past, do i need to send them again the notarized copies or just the photocopies

3. Best way to obtain PCC in Hyderabad

4. what shud be the minimum validity period on the passport, as my wife's passport is expiring in 11 months

5. Best places to undergo medicals in hyderabad, please help me with the contact details of the center if someone did recently

Appreciate any help extended

shK_786

Dec 16, 2012
CrazyLeo said:
Hello,
Congrats!!!.
As per my opinion better you take appointment for the concerned panel doctor in Hyderabad,there is no harm
[flash=200,200]http://Center for Migration Medicine - CMM - Its in Himayat Nagar - DR. Raj Kumar Songa.[/flash]Contact them - I don't have telephone number.
PCC - Apply online and get it.
Hope the above will suffice your requirement.

Thanks,
Huss
========================================

Hi All,

Medical forms and instructions are being emailed to you separately. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY AS THEY HAVE RECENTLY BEEN UPDATED. If you do not receive the separate instructions within 48 hours or if you have any difficulties opening the attached documents, please advise us by reply to this email.

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
 IMM 0008 Application: A completed Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)With updated information
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature for You and all accompanying dependants over the age of 18.
 Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures For you and all accompanying deps over the age of 18.
 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and spouse if not already paid Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the
specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications) Threee (3) udpated photos for all.
 Travel History: Proof of travel history for you and deps over the age of 18.  Mailing Address within India. Note for residents of Nepal: As of February 1, 2013, the Canadian Cooperation Office, Kathmandu will no longer forward immigration
applications to the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. Immigration applicants in Nepal are directed to our Visa Application Centre for application submission.
 Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Submit original and expired passports for all.  Submit Educational documents and Educational History form for dependants (if over the age of 22 at time of application)
 Proof of funds : Proof of available and transferable funds that you can take to Canada (refer to the annexure attached)

1. How to do medicals ? do i have to wait for the email in next 48hrs or book the appointment based on the attachment of required doc.s

2. I have already sent my wife's notarized educational doc.s in the past, do i need to send them again the notarized copies or just the photocopies

4. what shud be the minimum validity period on the passport, as my wife's passport is expiring in 11 months

5. Best places to undergo medicals in hyderabad, please help me with the contact details of the center if someone did recently

rashikk

Feb 4, 2011
I have received the same email stating that I will be getting medical forms and instruction email separately, but yet to receive it.

Please let me know when did you get the medical instruction after this email.

Regards,
Rashi

CrazyLeo said:
Hi All,

applicant1983

Nov 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-08-2013
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
15-06-2017
Hello Everybody

Nice to see this thread specially for people from hyderabad . I have applied recently in august before my cap NOC1112 had reached and am waiting for an acknowledgement or response from CIC .If there is anyone else from hyderabad in the same boat as mine please inbox me or reply to this post

Regards

Jazzy j