+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber college

Rishabh7

Aug 22, 2017
I have applied on 5th July and my application is waitlisted then I contacted Humber and they told me there are 23 applicants ahead of me so I changed my Program to Wireless Telecommunications.
How did you know that it was waitlisted. When i open myhumber login account..it always saya no decision for the past 6 weeks..does this mean that mine is also waitlisted ?

Pari47

Jun 15, 2017
How did you know that it was waitlisted. When i open myhumber login account..it always saya no decision for the past 6 weeks..does this mean that mine is also waitlisted ?
No in myhumber account status was waitlisted. I guess now it is nearly impossible to get addmissn for you as program is closed now.

Rishabh7

Aug 22, 2017
No in myhumber account status was waitlisted. I guess now it is nearly impossible to get addmissn for you as program is closed now.
Yeah even i saw that the admission is closed..but since we applied 6 weeks back.. doesn't that mean that we might have a chance..also now that u applied im other program..what is the status lf that ?

Pari47

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah even i saw that the admission is closed..but since we applied 6 weeks back.. doesn't that mean that we might have a chance..also now that u applied im other program..what is the status lf that ?
On which date you have applied?

If accepted student doesn't choose the program then offer goes to waitlisted student.and you are not in that category also.
I have applied before 2 days only.

anveshkeesara

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
I have applied on 5th July and my application is waitlisted then I contacted Humber and they told me there are 23 applicants ahead of me so I changed my Program to Wireless Telecommunications.
Hi
I have contacted them by email at international@humber.ca
I got a standard response, Nothing specific to my application.

Could you let me know, how you contacted them and where we can get exactly our application status.

Thanks

Pari47

Jun 15, 2017
Hi
I have contacted them by email at international@humber.ca
I got a standard response, Nothing specific to my application.

Could you let me know, how you contacted them and where we can get exactly our application status.

Thanks
I have mailed a lot of time to international center same email address as you. And then called them to receive any information.after 3 days international center mailed me that your mail is forwarded to the specific department and they will be mailing you. This is the way I got to know about number of applicants.

I am mailing you the mail I'd from which I got information.

Good luck

anveshkeesara

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hey I have applied to weeks back,
At that time program was open.

recently one week back, program status was wait listed.

& Today I can see status of application is wait listed, What are the chances?

Thanks

anveshkeesara

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hi ,
I applied through consultancy,
They said they applied long back, But Application fee and humber credentials was received on 14th August.
Even when i logged in MyHumber i can see " Date application is received on 14th August".

As on 14th I saw the program is open and around 18th it got changed to Wait-listed.

As on 14th My application status is No decision on 25th (Today) i can see as wait-listed.

I can now feel hopes are very less in humber now.

Thanks.

Rishabh7

Aug 22, 2017
Hi ,
I applied through consultancy,
They said they applied long back, But Application fee and humber credentials was received on 14th August.
Even when i logged in MyHumber i can see " Date application is received on 14th August".

As on 14th I saw the program is open and around 18th it got changed to Wait-listed.

As on 14th My application status is No decision on 25th (Today) i can see as wait-listed.

I can now feel hopes are very less in humber now.

Thanks.
Atleast you got something as a reply..i applied on 10th of july and still the application status says no decision..
Btw what are ur academics

anveshkeesara

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hey which program you applied for?
10th July is very long.
its 45 days now.

Academics
10th - 85%
12 - 68%
B.tech - 51(3 - backlogs)
5.7 years IT experience