+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How's my chance of visa

Sanju99

Oct 15, 2017
I completed my 10th with 72% and 12th science stream with 50% and then after did bhms and secured 56.25 % im final exam in 2013 then after im working in hospital till now. I got overall 6.5 (L-7.5, S,R,W-6) so am i accepted for pg diploma course in Canada and if yes how my chances of getting visa??

Ak999

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
I met 2-3 consultancy but they say it's almost impossible for you to get visa. So I'm very confused about it
No Man U are eligible u have the average marks which would be acceptable...don’t loose hope just give it a try...u can get the visa...all the best

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have potential for study and your ielts prove that.

Write SOP justifying low marks in undergraduate and put forward your positive point like ielts.

You can do it and get visa.

Reactions: Sanju99

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I would say it will be challenging. You will need to justify your low marks and you should try to raise your ielts scores. Nothing stopping you from applying.

Sanju99

Oct 15, 2017
I read the criteria for spp college admission and it shows minimum 50% in their recently completed degree and that's i Completed, i got 56.25 then why they told me that its almost impossible. I know i can't get admission in university but i show some college in which i can get admission. So could you tell me plz which are the factors that colleges are look for to admit in their campus

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment as well but all colleges can have different requirements so really all you can do is find the course you want to take and apply to the college. Often the requirements they publish on their websites are for guidance and they can use some discretion with applications.

After all it is in both the students and colleges interest to not accept applicants that might be overwhelmed with the course content academically. On the other hand international fees often are enough to get admission in some cases.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Courses often report the minimum prerequisite required but often the reality is that the average entrance marks are much higher. As mentionned previously because you are an international student and pay international fees there may be more flexibility in terms of what they may accept. Your language scores will be a concern because both the schools and the Canadian government want students to be successful in their courses. You will primarily have to show why a PG diploma will provide more career opportunities, what you have ties to your home country and that you have the financial means. Your application as a whole will be reviewed and you will either get a student visa or get refused. I'm not sure if you are aware but your homeopathic doctor qualifications will most likely not be recognized in Canada and homeopathic medicine is not very popular in Canada.

Sanju99

Oct 15, 2017
I know very well about that bhms is not recognize degree in Canada, but i want to do pgd in health administration, and eligibility of this course when i read on different sites of college which offer the course mention that 3 or 4 years bachelor degree nursing or related to health upon that they doesn't mention anything related to percentage or something like that like gpa cgpa so from this point of view I'm very confused about it what should i mention in my sop like low marks or gap years which might be also an issue for getting visa??