+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO SUBMIT CLARIFICATION TO IRCC STUDENT PERMIT REJECTION

shamoo

May 22, 2017
Hi
I came to Canada in late august 2016 on visitor visa. I had no intention to study at that time.I came across a good course,I applied for a student permit to study at a university with all the documents and letter of acceptance from the university. It was rejected. Then I exited Canada and traveled to US (I have a multiple entry visa both to U.S and Canada)and came back to Canada and the passport was stamped on entry . This was in mid February( i.e. exiting Canada before completion of 6 months). I reapplied for the student permit. It was rejected again just a few days back. One reason given was that when I applied for a visitor visa I had not declared the intention to study. One of the observations marked was that I have violated the time permitted for a temporary resident status and that I should leave immediately to avoid proceedings. How and where should I submit my grievance and clarify to IRCC that I have not violated any norms. Will this affect my future visits to Canada, since my daughter studies here in Canada, I will be coming to visit her often. I intend to leave to India and apply student permit from India. What are the chances of getting one. Will the previous rejections affect it. Please advise