+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to get a job while you are out of the canada

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can not help anybody get a job in Canada. Try to apply for jobs you find online, try to find companies in your field of work and contact them. Familiarize yourself with the process of how to apply for an LMO and a work permit so you can educate your prospective employer about the process. It can be hard but it is not impossible.

bains

Feb 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello ALL,

I am Software enginer from India and i am having a 5years of exp in java technology. I will be flying to calgary on 12 oct 2012 as i got me permanent immigration last month.

Will any one suggest me about the it job market and How can i arrange a job before 12th.

I applied few of the jobs from the above websites but didn't got any replies as i don't have a canadian mobile number.

Please suggest whats the best way to get a job.

Regards
Bains

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
jobrapido.com is a good site

crystly448

Oct 30, 2012
As you have sent your CV on monester.ca in Canada. So, now you don't need to worry because if you have selected the jobs in Canada then definitely you will receive a call for the interview with a proper time duration. So, it will be a good opportunity for you and for this keep always your Finger Crossed.

Marcus38

Jan 24, 2013
Hi,

I also want to immigrate to Canada. I've done B.Tech in ECE in 2012. I am still looking for job means I m a Fresher. So, Can I be able to get job in Canada being a Fresher?

tayadeamit

Jan 12, 2013
HI Leon

I am a professional Social Worker, currently working with Compassion International in India. I have a Masters in Social Work (MSW) University Degree with 6 years of relevant experience. My wife is a Bachelors in Physiotherapy (BPT), a 4 and half year degree with a relevant work experience of more than 6 years. We are looking forward to permanently migrate to Canada. Could you please help us in the following regards:
1. Which Province would be preferable for a foreign social worker?
2. Is it possible for me to get a job offer in Canada, residing in India?
3. It is necessary to get help from a Immigration Consultant as the Govt. website discourages taking consultancy services?

Please advice.

shreeananya

Feb 12, 2013
I have done Masters in Public Health (Epidemiology),Please guide me how to find job in this filed and which province will be suited for me for PR

zubairishaque

Feb 9, 2013
hi guys!

getting a job is not so easy and that to from candidate not in one country. It is possible for Middle East countries... do apply there and there are lots of consultancy firms in india for Middle East...

If you have any relatives settled in canada then only is possible for you to get arrange employment... other than that is highly impossible..

if you are willing then apply for immigration. this option will be far better. atleast there will be a hope if you are lucky.

steerpike

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
I would recommend anyone coming to Canada without a job to look in Edmonton or Calgary (both are in Alberta). It is MUCH easier to get a job in those cities, rather than in Toronto. And Vancouver is very difficult to find work as well. I am a Canadian citizen born in Vancouver but even I had to move to Edmonton to get a job after college. No one would hire me in Vancouver. After 2 years of working in Edmonton I moved back to Vancouver in the same job but higher pay. So I strongly recommend Edmonton or Calgary.

Saffska

Jan 17, 2013
Cheltenham, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems the people posting on here, asking for help to get a certain job, don't even read previous posts.
How about you do some research for your own field of work and then look on the job sites already posted on this thread? It's not hard..

Mar 29, 2014
hi, I am new to this site and myself kalpesh makwana. I have 3+ years experience in SEO, Search Engine Optimization, and would like to work in Canada. I don't know how to get job in canada for SEO field. Earlier, I have completed my Bachelor of Engineering.

Can anybody tell me best consultant in vadodara for canada work permit? what things necessary when applying for job in canada?