+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to do a Landing in Ontario

huynhmichelle711

Nov 13, 2016
Hi

I just got approved PR documents and I need to do the landing to complete my application. So just wonder if anyone can advise which location has the shortest waiting time in Ontario .

Thanks

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
Hi

I just got approved PR documents and I need to do the landing to complete my application. So just wonder if anyone can advise which location has the shortest waiting time in Ontario .

Thanks
It all depends on at what time you go there. Avoid morning and evening busy timings. Try early morning or late night

anigdikar

Apr 3, 2017
thanks. u have similar ppr timeline with me. Just wonder if you had mail your passport to Ottawa and did they return it to you ?
I have sent our passports already on 28-Aug. My application got updated as "Approved" yesterday. So expecting the passports to be delivered in this week or early next week.
How about you? Have you sent your passports?

huynhmichelle711

Nov 13, 2016
I have sent our passports already on 28-Aug. My application got updated as "Approved" yesterday. So expecting the passports to be delivered in this week or early next week.
How about you? Have you sent your passports?

sry for late response. I just checked my inbox. I already landed 1 week ago and now i am waiting for Pr card