+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Apply multiple entry visa

SALMAN01

Feb 17, 2012
HELLO,

I am an inetrnational student in ON Canada. I had my multiple entry study visa till december 2011. I already have got my extention till october 2012.As I applied online for it and received a permission letter to saty in Canada till october 2012 . But on this permission letter it is mentioned that it does not gurantee re-entry in Canada. Now I am planing to go home to see my parents.I need multiple visa . I tried my best to find application for it but could not find it on CIC wesite. I also dont know what is the procedure. PLZ guide me where n how can I find that application and what is procedure and what supporting documents needed along with application . PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!

Thanx

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SALMAN01 said:
HELLO,

I am an inetrnational student in ON Canada. I had my multiple entry study visa till december 2011. I already have got my extention till october 2012.As I applied online for it and received a permission letter to saty in Canada till october 2012 . But on this permission letter it is mentioned that it does not gurantee re-entry in Canada. Now I am planing to go home to see my parents.I need multiple visa . I tried my best to find application for it but could not find it on CIC wesite. I also dont know what is the procedure. PLZ guide me where n how can I find that application and what is procedure and what supporting documents needed along with application . PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!

Thanx
Hi,

1. Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada [IMM 5257] form: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp
2. You MUST apply at any Canadian visa office (normally, Buffalo USA) outside of Canada.

SALMAN01

Feb 17, 2012
But I am in Canada? do I still need to fill the application temporary resident visa application made outside of Canada?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SALMAN01 said:
But I am in Canada? do I still need to fill the application temporary resident visa application made outside of Canada?
Hi,

1. Yes.

SALMAN01

Feb 17, 2012
Hi Enfield,

Do i need to send my actual passport along with application or just photocopies? can i apllly this online as wel??

plz advise

thanx

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

SALMAN01 said:
Hi Enfield,

Do i need to send my actual passport along with application or just photocopies? can i apllly this online as wel??

plz advise

thanx
You haven't read the instructions have you? See: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/forms_temporary_resident_temporaire_formulaires.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

samir304

Dec 20, 2011
i have got Trv (multiple entry visa from detroit)i also living in toronto.

u avoit detroit that r lazy embassy better to apply in buffalo.

u have to apply with Trv form
verification letter of your college
bank certificat of your current balance
full fees letter from your college.
2 passportsized photos
1 canadaexpresspost return envelope with your application cover
150$ banks draft named consular general of canada,buffalo

zbiswajit

Jun 14, 2013
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Yes.
I am staying in Toronto, Canada and holding a valid post graduate work permit. I have applied the temporary resident visa application made outside of Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) received my application on May 30, 2013. I provided all the documents they asked by following the instruction from Mycic and paid $150 online during the application process. I am wondering when they will ask for my passport?

If I am on wrong way as the procedure is changed, can anyone suggest me my next steps as I am planning to visit India and my current multiple student visa will expire soon.