+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW MUCH MONEY REQUIRED TO SHOW BANK STATEMENT !

nice guy

Jun 17, 2010
hi all

after get permanent visa should i show bank balance for six month or before when i apply for immigration or other wise no need to show money to immigration officer, if there is must necessery to show money so how much money can i need to show,

muhammad khalid

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice guy said:
hi all

after get permanent visa should i show bank balance for six month or before when i apply for immigration or other wise no need to show money to immigration officer, if there is must necessery to show money so how much money can i need to show,

muhammad khalid
Please study the CIC website for more details.
You have to show your at least 6 months maintained Bank account with a minimum amount as specified in the following website. You should keep that much money till you land in Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

mozm

Star Member
Sep 14, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Total amount which shown in embassy maintain from 6 month prior or just need 6 month statemen, either amount maintain from last 1 or 2 month back..

mozm

nice guy

Jun 17, 2010
thnks for reply,

but it will be showed after or before immigration visa or it will be maintened on land in canada

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Do you really mean that the whole money should have been completed in the acount for three month before sending statement. What of if some is there before 3month like 300CAD then 500 is added about one and a half month then 900 enters about a month befor sending statement. Is okay like this. If I provide my pay slip and my account also show have been earning salary constantly with my annual pay of 10,000 canadian dollar. Hope I will not be rejected. I have met the 67, i got 69. I have 75 day to submit to VO.
Please help.

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
TJ2010 said:
Do you really mean that the whole money should have been completed in the acount for three month before sending statement. What of if some is there before 3month like 300CAD then 500 is added about one and a half month then 900 enters about a month befor sending statement. Is okay like this. If I provide my pay slip and my account also show have been earning salary constantly with my annual pay of 10,000 canadian dollar. Hope I will not be rejected. I have met the 67, i got 69. I have 75 day to submit to VO.
Please help.
hi TJ2010

This is what I got from the Buffalo VO specific instructions guidelines.

SETTLEMENT FUNDS
Refer to the "Proof of Funds" section of our Web site for exact figures and instructions.
Provide:
•original letter(s) from your bank(s) and/or other financial institution(s) confirming the type(s) and current balance(s) of the account(s) you hold
•copies of monthly bank statements showing deposits and withdrawals for the 6 months prior to the submission of you application

As you can see it only means that the VO wants to see your statement(s) for the past six months.

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Please help.

Aslee

Mar 4, 2014
upp942 said:
hi TJ2010

This is what I got from the Buffalo VO specific instructions guidelines.

SETTLEMENT FUNDS
Refer to the "Proof of Funds" section of our Web site for exact figures and instructions.
Provide:
•original letter(s) from your bank(s) and/or other financial institution(s) confirming the type(s) and current balance(s) of the account(s) you hold
•copies of monthly bank statements showing deposits and withdrawals for the 6 months prior to the submission of you application

As you can see it only means that the VO wants to see your statement(s) for the past six months.

Meaning,, you can still apply even if you just earned the 10,000 cad dollars.. you just need to show your statement accounts for the past 6 months? because I was confused, I thought that I need to wait again for 6 months after I earned the money to submit my documents..

what I understand is, at least you have a bank statement/history of (withdrawals and deposits) for at least 6 months and it doesn't matter if how long you have earned the money. the important is you have a history of ur bank account under the minimum 6 months... >< Am I right?

please correct me if I'm wrong

Thank you in advance . ..

Thank you.